Since it's the worldcup who do you think is the best looking WAG (Wives and GF of football players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its Fanny neguesha she is Mario Balotelli's ex and she is Belgian- Italian. She loves African madow men ONLY and said in an interview she only dated black men in her entire life:reallymaury:

00609875.jpg

70db83ad651b79e9fe673e8dbaf12eea--chicka-chicka-lingerie.jpg

094aec9f89112f24bcd584775b5b44b1--beautiful-black-women-beautiful-people.jpg

Fanny+Neguesha+Italy+v+Japan+pOCPjvhRfaNl.jpg

Why can''t sabrina get herself to look like this smh :westbrookwtf:

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
I think its Fanny neguesha she is Mario Balotelli's ex and she is Belgian- Italian. She loves African madow men ONLY and said in an interview she only dated black men in her entire life:reallymaury:

Why can''t sabrina get herself to look like this smh :westbrookwtf:
That’s funny I suddenly meet the criteria :cryinglaughsmiley:

Why you gotta get on to Sabrina, allow the woman she’s been made fun of too many times on this site

That’s funny I suddenly meet the criteria :cryinglaughsmiley:

Why you gotta get on to Sabrina, allow the woman she’s been made fun of too many times on this site

Correction she like west african Madow men. She loves madow men its mental wallahi she is obsessed with african culture too :uCkf6mf:

She is cuffed kkk :axvmm9o: now by some west african football player he aint that rich
hqdefault.jpg

Macalin M

Out here
Correction she like west african Madow men. She loves madow men its mental wallahi she is obsessed with african culture too :uCkf6mf:

She is cuffed kkk :axvmm9o: now by some west african football player he aint that rich
hqdefault.jpg
Time for me to flatten my nose and pose as a Igbo. Pray for me ima take this Madows girl

gallery-piacenza-f2c0g99y-1-17301.jpg

At point she was said to be the most beautiful woman in the world :manny:

She botched her face a bit with the nose job .

I think her fame began from being noticed in the Italian crowd :damedamn:
Italy+v+Japan+Group+FIFA+Confederations+Cup+y-CwQnalV4Yx.jpg

Fanny+Neguesha+Italy+v+Japan+pOCPjvhRfaNl.jpg

Fanny+Neguesha+Italy+v+Japan+iEG7cLo47upl.jpg

Why post naag qaawan yaa!! Someone told me all girls are kind of qaniisin is this true 5'10??

Macalin M

Out here
To be fair I could easily pose as a Madow, it will only go downhill if she feels how soft my Afro feels or if she noticed my nose.

Time to get a nose job for the greater good :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.