Since Brexit happened why doesn't UK

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It would be wise to have more trade deals with Canada and US

but I do not see a 1000+ year old empire (even if they fell on hard times ) becoming a vassal of a <300 year old country :mjlol:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
since i didn’t really read them (skimmed) they all are only talking about how it would be beneficial to britain
it would be extremely destructive to the US, since we don’t have all of the social programs they have
as well as the fact that we don’t have as many welfare dwellers/unemployed people
also their GDP per capital is about 3/5 of ours
automatic sink

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
since i didn’t really read them (skimmed) they all are only talking about how it would be beneficial to britain
it would be extremely destructive to the US, since we don’t have all of the social programs they have
as well as the fact that we don’t have as many welfare dwellers/unemployed people
also their GDP per capital is about 3/5 of ours
automatic sink
Bigger USA means bigger policeman in the globe. America broke off from UK. It's only right they form a union again.

Canada and other Anglo states should join too. It would be very sweet and make Russia and China cry like qumayos.

a y a n

VIP
Bigger USA means bigger policeman in the globe. America broke off from UK. It's only right they form a union again.

Canada and other Anglo states should join too. It would be very sweet and make Russia and China cry like qumayos.
the US would be stronger without little leeching vassal states
russia and china would be smart enough not to just grab other mongloid/slavic speaking countries
destroys the nation

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
the US would be stronger without little leeching vassal states
russia and china would be smart enough not to just grab other mongloid/slavic speaking countries
destroys the nation
In the long run makes them stronger. Kkkkk naaya cunugyahay if Russia and China could they would but international community won't allow that.

a y a n

VIP
In the long run makes them stronger. Kkkkk naaya cunugyahay if Russia and China could they would but international community won't allow that.
it would still not end up well
soviet union wasn’t doing as good as now because of their little leech states

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
probably cause some niggas on that thread discussing rape like it’s the victims fault :gucciwhat:
clowns
Thats so fucking bullshit that thread of the girl getting backshots wasnt deleted wtf is this man

Its one thing to move to qashin but to completely delete it is plain foul

a y a n

VIP
Thats so fucking bullshit that thread of the girl getting backshots wasnt deleted wtf is this man
see here there is a difference
rape is never the victims fault
that’s not something to joke about and just say like it’s normal