Simps are disgusting๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
These niggas are desperate

These are the men that keep women delusional, they are working overtime ๐Ÿ’ฏ, making siil qaali

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
These are the men that keep women delusional, they are working overtime ๐Ÿ’ฏ, making siil qaali
Make me sick. I know there is probably a skit. But people like this exist.

I'm not anti simping with a limit. Especially for your wife. But this is too far.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Make me sick. I know there is probably a skit. But people like this exist.

I'm not anti simping with a limit. Especially for your wife. But this is too far.
A lot of niggas are truly lost

like this guy who spent $8000 on dating courses.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Boys should cut off them mamas by late teenage years. Unless u r a mamas boy or gay, then the rules dont apply to u

But this girl is too big for them. She will be instructing them how to use their tools on her like a boss

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It gets even worse. There is a legend in India where a young man falls in love with a femme fatale, and she asks him to prove his love for her; he responds ' At your command, mi lady'. She tells him to fetch his mother's heart. He goes, cuts out his dear mother's heart, and brings it to her. She tells him to get lost. Simps aglore!

this story scuks! The simp should have eaten the females heart. That is what a rejected simp will do :chrisfreshhah:

It gets even worse. There is a legend in India where a young man falls in love with a femme fatale, and she asks him to prove his love for her; he responds ' At your command, mi lady'. She tells him to fetch his mother's heart. He goes, cuts out his dear mother's heart, and brings it to her. She tells him to get lost. Simps aglore!
thats ironic since if you know south asians they are mommas boys and live at home with their mum with the wife in the same house and the mother is the boss of the wife.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I believe the rise of the p*rnography industry and the influence of adult films and social media have elevated women to pedestals while reducing men to their primal instincts, focusing solely on physical desires.

In the past, men aspired to be warriors or accumulate wealth through farming. Women were viewed as companions who entered their lives during their journeys. During those times, mutual dependence was crucial for survival; men and women relied on each other, recognizing the significance of their partnership for survival and prosperity.

These guys who over-sexualize and objectify women are so twisted in the head that they forget that these women are just normal people, just like their mothers, sisters, or even their own male friends. Women need and feel the same things as men, and we depend on each other. But these guys are so perverted that they see women as goddesses, when they're really just regular people.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts