Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
One 7 foot guy with butterface please

Climb that Fee-fi-fo-fum money tree sis

973.gif

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
women are naturally more demanding theh want a all in one they dont just want a rich man who is crappy in other aspects anf even if they do get with them its only for the money and later on leave them.

Its a harsh world out there abowee I dont want to worry about money

You’re right but never lose hope in Allahs mercy, and learn about male nature.

if you do I promise picking the right man will be a cake walk, hopefully puntite will give you some tips in her upcoming thread.

if she ain’t on a warpath. :whoo:

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
You’re right but never lose hope in Allahs mercy, and learn about male nature.

if you do I promise picking the right man will be a cake walk, hopefully puntite will give you some tips in her upcoming thread.

if she ain’t on a warpath. :whoo:
Oh trust me I do know their insidious ill intentioned nature very well.

You two know a lot about certain male archetypes, but male nature that I wish to see.

I would love to see you and Angelina’s knowledge about male nature and the art of halal finessing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t believe in gold-digging. Going for a man that’s stable? Yes that’s important for the sake of your children and well-being, but his deen, character, love for you and personality should be a priority.

If a multi millionaire is disrespectful, doesn’t love you/value you ect I’d say dump him. Better to be with an average income man tbh who can look after you but also loves you and values you.

I don’t believe in gold-digging. Going for a man that’s stable? Yes that’s important for the sake of your children and well-being, but his deen, character, love for you and personality should be a priority.

If a multi millionaire is disrespectful, doesn’t love you/value you ect I’d say dump him. Better to be with an average income man tbh who can look after you but also loves you and values you.

wow, where did that come from.

The Rock Clapping GIF

AbdiFreedom

Exited the Somali ethnic group. Retired
Staff Member
This will not work for everyone, not every man will be approached first, and the girls that do this, tend to be impatient or have masculine energy. There are also guys with angry resting faces, even though they are sweethearts, nobody is approaching those guys. They'll probably not even get a smile.

Don't advice them to not do 'any of the work', that's counter productive, and will only keep and attract women with low self-esteem, and even that will breed resentment.

Again, with the advice of 'not doing any work'.

You seem inclined to want masculine energy from a woman, but that's not suitable for everyone, certainly not men that like to lead.

Unfortunately, most Black and African people have angry, resting faces. It's these people with the low self esteem while the opposite ones are happy and full of life. From my experience, the vast majority of people (not all) with this look can get mean and rude OR just don't have the energy to be nice. The men with this face are easily aggressive and scary and the women with this face are full of negative emotions. It is not in the interest to "lead" the conversation with those kinds of people when you already have enough cool people who approach you or atleast signal to you that it will easy for you to talk to them and will make it respectful if it didn't work out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
https://x.com/I_luv_ix/status/1700332025482534953

Instead of going to creepy groups online, who will tell you your face leans forward, or you have 'prey eyes' or whatever nonsense they tell each other.

Simply smelling clean, will increase your attractive levels a lot. But clean your personality also, nothing is worse than an arrogant clown, and no amount of nadaafad, looks or money, will hide that foolxumo.

or stash socks in your crotch and walk around as if u have B B D energy

I haven't had a crush on a man in a decade. They've gotten a lot uglier, especially in terms of personality. :susp:
Don't worry that's normal, due to social media and dating sites society is evolving in this direction due to the changes in behaviour of women.
The is extremely selective pressure on men pushing them to evolve in the wrong direction. Men who are assholes , arrogant and aggressive get the most access to women and date.
In the lat 15 years the message to young men from women is very clear .

Unless you have money , only arrogant asshole need apply.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
I thought I lost my touch, since I haven’t been able to pull women lately. Ileen the girls are fed up and banned men from their lives. The first page explains a lot.

I started doubting myself.

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF
1718557774845.png

horta is this you?

Trending