simple observation from this site the last few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It seems I made alot of enemies in short time:wow:
I remember when I could make a simple comment without anybody getting offended now:wow:
f*ck niggas check in :sheed:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@waraabe (but he always been a ):lolbron:All so your whole sub clan you the only nigga that doesn't have grudge against me I even had a mj sign up just to call dhulos females s:cryinglaughsmiley:
Kkk dawg my peeps don't hold grudges. It's just words on a screen. We've been in the game for too long to hold grudges.

I noticed @waraabe only takes shots at your small clan when you're beefing with others :cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Kkk dawg my peeps don't hold grudges. It's just words on a screen. We've been in the game for too long to hold grudges.

I noticed @waraabe only takes shots at your small clan when you're beefing with others :cryinglaughsmiley:
Nah nigga I feel alot of animosity coming from your people now a days:ftw9nwa:
As for that f*ck nigga waraabe meth asked me not long ago to stop insulting isaaq so I fell back little when complained about being obsessed with his people but that warabe nikka couldn't stay in his lane and keep jumping into beef I had with mj now is on:cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Everything.

Mostly the MJ/isaaq/certain dhulbahante hate. Especially about women.

I agree with you on a lot of dhulbahante issues though I stay quiet.
Why let your cousin fight alone against these other people you know his outnumbered 10/1 most of the time:wow:
Am contemplating leaving this site so I have nothing to lose:wow:

Q

Queen Carawelo

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5157-1389679941-16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.