SIMP-CUCK FUSIONNNN

giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
He was tryna slide back in on New Year’s lol. I don’t think she was out of pocket. Honestly, neither was he in particular, that’s all they’re ever trying to do anyway, but she served him.

Nothing to judge. You’ll do what you can to get what you want.

Daaamn that sh1t can make a guy snap and end up killing her. Its like she went over her way to hurt him as much as she could.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is what happens when your penis shrivvles up so much and turns into a vagina. Which is what happened to this b1tchasss ni99a kkk

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wallahi I think it is fake tbh

I read all the tweets, those bagels don't add up. Definitely staged.

If it's real then he's mentally ill and she should be arrested for toying with the mind of a mentally challenged person.

VixR

Veritas
I read all the tweets, those bagels don't add up. Definitely staged.

If it's real then he's mentally ill and she should be arrested for toying with the mind of a mentally challenged person.
How’s he mentally ill? People do shit like this all the time. Just bc it didn’t land, the guy’s mentally challenged now lol. Rejection is inevitable, sometimes it comes with a twist the knife. People don’t get played like that for no reason, hence why I don’t immediately feel sorry for him, but you can’t judge him, bc the response was out of his control.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The ultimate definition of a simp beta male, driving 8 hours only for the alpha male to enjoy his efforts:faysalwtf:

Trending