Silent majority in somalia

I am in xamar i haven away from it for more than a decade but it was good experiance mingling with the local i realised there is xamar one u see from facebook and other xamar is the real xamar.
My interaction with bajaj drivers have been an eye open walhi. Bajar drivers are realy impacted by gvt policies u wil realise each of are deeply disatisfied with status quote.
Poor road conditions harasment by police at check points.
They pay taxes but get nothing in return. They riped off . The moment u talk to them about eg . What do u think of the gvt they start to open up . Most of them want election to vote to vent out their frustartio s walhi . Dont trust facebok specialy diaspora pple they think ppl suport the gvt but majority of pple are deeply unhapy walhi

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
I am in xamar i haven away from it for more than a decade but it was good experiance mingling with the local i realised there is xamar one u see from facebook and other xamar is the real xamar.
My interaction with bajaj drivers have been an eye open walhi. Bajar drivers are realy impacted by gvt policies u wil realise each of are deeply disatisfied with status quote.
Poor road conditions harasment by police at check points.
They pay taxes but get nothing in return. They riped off . The moment u talk to them about eg . What do u think of the gvt they start to open up . Most of them want election to vote to vent out their frustartio s walhi . Dont trust facebok specialy diaspora pple they think ppl suport the gvt but majority of pple are deeply unhapy walhi
The average person hates their government, it's a common world wide trend, more so for the corrupt shitholes that run Somalia.

T
The average person hates their government, it's a common world wide trend, more so for the corrupt shitholes that run Somalia.
hat is what hapened erdogan in 1990s took advantage of the frustratio of the avg man to build his party somalia needs the same.

Trending