Siilanyo has a walking stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
HY waa reer wadaado. You should fear their dua more than sixir

MJ sixir is much worse :siilaanyolaugh:
MJ sixir doesn't even exist although I heard there's a bad curse on Mogadishu :mjlol:

I've seen HY in sixir in action :farmajoyaab:I apologize for all my transgressions towards beesha and promise it will never happen again

mrlog

VIP
HY waa reer wadaado. You should fear their dua more than sixir

MJ sixir is much worse :siilaanyolaugh:

Waryaahe Horta I heard in Burco some people wear Xirsi (some dua writing on a piece of paper wrapped in harrag which is then worn around neck).

Any truth in this?

Waryaahe Horta I heard in Burco some people wear Xirsi (some dua writing on a piece of paper wrapped in harrag which is then worn around neck).

Any truth in this?
Yes it is an old Somali custom.

If you look at old pictures of Somalis you can see them wearing it.

I don't know if they do it in Burco though. @Duke of Bohol should know

mrlog

VIP
MJ sixir doesn't even exist although I heard there's a bad curse on Mogadishu :mjlol:

I've seen HY in sixir in action :farmajoyaab:I apologize for all my transgressions towards beesha and promise it will never happen again

You need to pay Jiziya.
I will DM u the Beesha's PayPal account.

The Archangel Gabriel came to Mudane Waraabe in the form of a she camel and gave him this hangool to unite the lost tribes of Somaliland and free his people from the tyranny of Villa Somalia

#voteUCID2017

Yes, this legendary event took place on the right naaso of naaso hablood where waraabe, the only child of a disposesed ciidangale warrior, received the holy hangool and was told to engage in holy war to free the dispirited issac's and seek eternal liberty!
IMG_6504.PNG

Today, naaso hablood is a pilgrimage site for all isaaq's where they pay tribute to suldanada ciidagale.:banderas:

373209013_1692e6cb17_b.jpg

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Imam siilanyo welcomed by his Arab brothers like a boss indeed :banderas:

If this was farmaajo they would've told him to get an uber :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.