Siil-Yaanyo massacres Awdalians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
According to @AGENT47 his people are happy living under isaaqland so there is nothing to see here:camby:@AGENT47 clear this up why are your people singing somalia song even thoe you told me the people who run around with the awdal state have no support back home?:damedamn:

P

primate

They got shot for singing Soomaaliyeey toosoo, I've never seen a more ridiculous reason for getting killed. :yloezpe:

qaranimada somalilandna somaronbad sheektee maraykan ma taaban karo

-Youtube comment

:dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's funny how everyone here is talking, but none of you have a direct connection to Borama or Awdal for that matter. :win:

Also, it's Awdalites not Awdalians.

It's funny how everyone here is talking, but none of you have a direct connection to Borama or Awdal for that matter. :win:

Also, it's Awdalites not Awdalians.
That's illogical reasoning.

So Somali's shouldn't care about the well-being of other Somali's because qoladeyda kama tirsano? :drakewtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's illogical reasoning.

So Somali's shouldn't care about the well-being of other Somali's because qoladeyda kama tirsano? :drakewtf:

It's not illogical reasoning. Just pointing out that no one from Awdal has commented. If you are concerned it's probably artificial crocodile tears. :win:

I swear Awdal and Khatumo are opportunists who switches sides more ways than malowax

Obviously odeyaasha Awdalites or whatever you want to call are known for switching sides and have already done so repeatedly. It's is a proven fact. It shows what kind of character they have.

I do feel empathetic towards the civilians caught up in the conflict. I criticize the establishment of qabyaalad siyaasad starting shit to gain political power.

Last edited:
AUN to the brothers that lost their lives

I fail to see how Madawayne Siilaanyo is responsible for death of the two marxuum that passed away. if anything the British funded RRU and the minister of interior are responsible for the reckless behaviour of Somaliland law enforcements that has become too common now days.

The RRU comes under the command of the current administration, they are not
independent therefore Siil-Yaanyo is responsible for the amount of innocent people
mostly teenagers RRU killed over the years. He has blood on his hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.