Sideed taajir u tahay markay dadkaaga gaajo u dhimanayaan?

I don’t understand this walalayaal how come a Somali man like IOG has more than enough money to build 5 Dubais in different banks when his people are starving to death? How can one be this xaasid? πŸ€” what is going through his mind? How does he think? I picked IOG bc he’s the richest Somali man to live to day according to my calculations. I’m asking how/why a man can have enough money to help his people 100x but chooses not to specially when they’re suffering.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I don’t understand this walalayaal how come a Somali man like IOG has more than enough money to build 5 Dubais in different banks when his people are starving to death? How can one be this xaasid? πŸ€” what is going through his mind? How does he think? I picked IOG bc he’s the richest Somali man to live to day according to my calculations. I’m asking how/why a man can have enough money to help his people 100x but chooses not to specially when they’re suffering.
Somali politicians dont believe in aakhiro

Once a person gets rich they don't care for anyone regardless of they're religion or ethnicity they only care for other rich people like them.

Who’s IOG?
Ismail Omar Geele, Dictator of Djibouti, Conqueror of Issas and Afars and also has the hardest Somali politicians picture πŸ“Έ
IOG-IsmailOmar-Guelleh.jpg

Adeer Ismail is eating good

Screenshot_20240326_191804_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240326_191835_Google.jpg

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
That is his money. GOD gave it to him. None of my business. Politicians should give back to the people though as their wealth originate from public offices. If they were entrepreneurs from the start the money would have been halal from get go. That is why it is important to build from scratch halal business and not be dependant on government hand outs.

That is his money. GOD gave it to him. None of my business. Politicians should give back to the people though as their wealth originate from public offices. If they were entrepreneurs from the start the money would have been halal from get go. That is why it is important to build from scratch halal business and not be dependant on government hand outs.
"GOD gave it to him"

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Omar Gullah is not worth 80 billion. Djibouti is not resource rich and there is not enough money floating around for him to steal that much doubt he is even worth a 100 million

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Omar Gullah is not worth 80 billion. Djibouti is not resource rich and there is not enough money floating around for him to steal that much doubt he is even worth a 100 million
Agree. I doubt he is billionaire in the class of the dollars. Maybe billionaire in Djibouti franc who knows. The country is peaceful and stable. We should appreciate the amazing work on the security front. You see literally westerners taking promenades all over the place with no one harassing them or stealing from them. Djibouti is a little square where everyone knows each other. Investing in Djibouti should be a top priority for every somali. Let your own Somali brothers eat from it then paying taxes to foreign countries.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Agree. I doubt he is billionaire in the class of the dollars. Maybe billionaire in Djibouti franc who knows. The country is peaceful and stable. We should appreciate the amazing work on the security front. You see literally westerners taking promenades all over the place with no one harassing them or stealing from them. Djibouti is a little square where everyone knows each other. Investing in Djibouti should be a top priority for every somali. Let your own Somali brothers eat from it then paying taxes to foreign countries.
I agree it’s safe and actually somali country. A lot of people invest in Kenya and can never even outright own hotels and restaurants they buy and build. Kenya places 100 year max ownership on a lot of Somalis so eventually your family loses the business. Peace is priceless hopefully we see more investment in Djibouti not sure why people aren’t

Trending