shrooms

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
im reer scandinavia and in this beautiful country blessed with fertile nature these magic shrooms grow literally everywhere during this time of the year.

these past 2 years have been the hardest test from god and my inner world, i feel like and ive learned very much from this pain. so much that i feel im addicted to this introspection, i wanna know more, understand more because i feel like im getting the hang of what true life and living is all about. ofc there are risks but these days my tolerance and perception of pain is strong.

any1 have experience with this lovely mushroom?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
im reer scandinavia and in this beautiful country blessed with fertile nature these magic shrooms grow literally everywhere during this time of the year.

these past 2 years have been the hardest test from god and my inner world, i feel like and ive learned very much from this pain. so much that i feel im addicted to this introspection, i wanna know more, understand more because i feel like im getting the hang of what true life and living is all about. ofc there are risks but these days my tolerance and perception of pain is strong.

any1 have experience with this lovely mushroom?

Nope, but stay away from that. It can cause schizophrenia.

For beginners I would recommend

1. Peyote first

Then..

2. Psilocybin

The toughest one (I’ve yet to reach this stage myself)

3. 5-MeO-DMT

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

1. Peyote first

Then..

2. Psilocybin

3. 5-MeO-DMT

Gl finding peyote in Norway, but psilocybin grows everywhere hence the interest. As for DMT, i plan to use it after ive made meditation a habit which will take a year or something

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

1. Peyote first

Then..

2. Psilocybin

3. 5-MeO-DMT
what did you feel tho? what was your paradigm shift or the new found perception? did you gain anything from it that added to your life?

Trending