Shrek movies are a woman's nightmare NOT romance

Yaraye

VIP
I was wandering around youtube and ended up watching clips of different shrek movies. I remember watching this as a kid. I didn't think much of it then. However now, I cannot believe how a beautiful wealthy princess can settle down with an poor ugly ogre. It makes no sense! :mindblown: It's bad enough hat Fiona settled with him by becoming an ogre, loosing her beauty, living with him in his swap and bearing his oger babies. As you progress in the movies, this mfer has the nerve to be bored and ungrateful with her. :wtf:

These series serve as a caution lesson to women. I suggest that you rewatch them again ladies. :sass2:

Last edited:
You didn't get the movie. Beauty is subjective, its the inside that matters. Fiona felt more comfortable in her ogre form. She didn't settle for him, she loved him. You should watch Shrek 2 to really understand their dynamic.

I think game is game, no reason to be hater. I've see ugly mf whit good looking women.

Even i fkd many ladies just for gas money. Its all about what you have to offer.

:mjhaps:

Yaraye

VIP
You didn't get the movie. Beauty is subjective, its the inside that matters. Fiona felt more comfortable in her ogre form. She didn't settle for him, she loved him. You should watch Shrek 2 to really understand their dynamic.
This it their propoganda:fredo: I understand what the movie is truly about :leon:

Yaraye

VIP
I think game is game, no reason to be hater. I've see ugly mf whit good looking women.

Even i fkd many ladies just for gas money. Its all about what you have to offer.

:mjhaps:
Plus Fiona was locked in a tower all her life. She knows nothing about game. Poor thing was scammed. :stressed:

Period me and my Aunty were talking abt this the other day kulaha I don’t love lord Farquad who’s give af get your body back divorce and run away with half.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:liberaltears:It's the storybook version of a royal risking it all for love just to hitch her cart to a man in an Appalachian trailer park. Constantly pregnant with no breaks and making moonshine to appease the King of the Hill.

Trending