Shqipëria and so on

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Do any of y'all communicate with albanians online? google translate makes it possible. They are quite wilin if i may say so in my judgement
This is where I go to commune with albanians/shqiptarët

Sky

hahey
Why would any sensible person with an iq of at least 110 communicate with a race of uncultured and uncivilized bunch like them? London will soon become little Albania if they don't tackle this immigration problem with asylum seeking hoodlums sneaking in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Why would any sensible person with an iq of at least 110 communicate with a race of uncultured and uncivilized bunch like them? London will soon become little Albania if they don't tackle this immigration problem with asylum seeking hoodlums sneaking in.

glass houses, stones, so on. let's not bring hate here. there are things we might learn from all.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

These are just right wing talking points. You do not need to be poor to seek asylum in another country. And if they were poor, are they always supposed to be poor? They can’t make money and buy a car? This nigga sounds dumb af. This is coming from someone who doesn’t even like Albanians much.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Like what?

:ulyin:
albanians liberated their country from imperalists decades before somalia could. albania also has revitalized their economy after living under communism, while our motherland is still fractured and some are starving. communing with our albanian brothers could provide answers, but i am not surprised that a farax roleplaying as a nazi finds this hard to understand:comeon:

Sky

hahey
These are just right wing talking points. You do not need to be poor to seek asylum in another country. And if they were poor, are they always supposed to be poor? They can’t make money and buy a car? This nigga sounds dumb af. This is coming from someone who doesn’t even like Albanians much.

We're talking about immigration not salaries bila aqli-yahay. Why is a houthi girl defending Albanians that couldn't care less about her existence on a public platform? I stand by my previous comment return them to albania before London becomes little albania. A liberal houthi from Seattle shouldn't talk about my right to criticize my own race for letting illegals from the balkans into my homeland.

Last edited:

Sky

hahey
albanians liberated their country from imperalists decades before somalia could. albania also has revitalized their economy after living under communism, while our motherland is still fractured and some are starving. communing with our albanian brothers could provide answers, but i am not surprised that a farax roleplaying as a nazi finds this hard to understand:comeon:

Then why are they seeking asylum in the UK by the hunderds? If Albania is so good and flourishing why can't they stay there. We all know liberals like you tend to seduce immigrants and illegals with the fruit of being a minority but deep down you're more racist than any other group.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Then why are they seeking asylum in the UK by the hunderds? If Albania is so good and flourishing why can't they stay there. We all know liberals like you tend to seduce immigrants and illegals with the fruit of being a minority but deep down you're more racist than any other group.
bro... why do you keep bringing up UK??? I want to talk about Shqipëria. Plus... merely the evidence of a certain number of emigrant emigrating into a new society is not per se evidence that the society from which those emigrants hail is a bad one... Is somali diaspora evidence that somalia is bad? no it is not...

Sky

hahey
bro... why do you keep bringing up UK??? I want to talk about Shqipëria. Plus... merely the evidence of a certain number of emigrant emigrating into a new society is not per se evidence that the society from which those emigrants hail is a bad one... Is somali diaspora evidence that somalia is bad? no it is not...

They're all the same to me. They're not immigrating, they make up 90% of all asylum seekers in UK. Imagine if someone came to Somalia under the guise of assylum seeking and used that privilege to harm the citizens?

Laagite

الداروودي
boards.4chann.org/pol/catalog

HoodHawiye

polygamist
They're all the same to me. They're not immigrating, they make up 90% of all asylum seekers in UK. Imagine if someone came to Somalia under the guise of assylum seeking and used that privilege to harm the citizens?
You are being incoherent... the point is you are making a totally unjustified conclusion ("shqipëria is an awful place from which nothing can be learned") based on... some albanians in UK stopping traffic? do you see how unhinged you are, Adeer Himmler?

Sky

hahey
You are being incoherent... the point is you are making a totally unjustified conclusion ("shqipëria is an awful place from which nothing can be learned") based on... some albanians in UK stopping traffic? do you see how unhinged you are, Adeer Himmler?

My comment was referring to Albanians in general. I see reiterating my point 4 times didn't get through your thick skull.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
My comment was referring to Albanians in general. I see reiterating my point 4 times didn't get through your thick skull.
yet what evidence do you have that any of your comments hold water with albanians in general. these are foolish claims made by a race obsessed man who ironically has no race.

Sky

hahey
yet what evidence do you have that any of your comments hold water with albanians in general. these are foolish claims made by a race obsessed man who ironically has no race.

You immigrate to my lands to have a shot at life yet you have the audacity to ask me of my race.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
You immigrate to my lands to have a shot at life yet you have the audacity to ask me of my race.
to where have i immigrated adeer? and you have no lands... you mixed... less you say the whole world is your land... to which i might have to give a ponder :ehh:

4e817d.png

Sky

hahey
to where have i immigrated adeer? and you have no lands... you mixed... less you say the whole world is your land... to which i might have to give a ponder :ehh:

Why not stay in Somalia if it's so good? Sxb once the immigration laws are put in place all illegals will return to their war torn country.

Trending

Latest posts