Should Xamar cadcad be president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Don't you guys think Xamar cadcad people should be president? Think about it there's around 100,000 of us worldwide and we can treat all Somalis equally because if one Somali tribe become president, the other will be jealous. If Xamar cadcad become president we can spread peace and love. The nations in the Arab league will even support us because they are literally our kinsmen. Opinions?

Hafez

VIP
Deep down don't you think that's what's best for the country? I thought you wanted peace and progress.

How about we elect our leaders based on their ability to lead instead of their genetic makeup or ethnic affiliations.

Hafez

VIP
Tell that to Somalis. Rather humans in general will always be inclined to ethnic affiliations.

Hafez

VIP
I'm completely happy with selecting a leader based on their abilities and leadership skills whether he is Madow green black white yellow

S

Shamis

How about a Raxanweyn president seeing they're the oldest community in Somalia.

Hafez

VIP
They are not the oldest community. It's genetically proven darod isaaq hawiye abgaal and the rest of the Somalis are all kinsmen. Except for xamar cadcad and bantu, that's why it will be more peaceful because we don't belong to your clans.

S

Shamis

They are the oldest community (af Maay Maay is evidence of that) and I don't know what point you think you made with that DNA/kinsmen - whats your point?

They are not the oldest community. It's genetically proven darod isaaq hawiye abgaal and the rest of the Somalis are all kinsmen. Except for xamar cadcad and bantu, that's why it will be more peaceful because we don't belong to your clans.

do you guys consider them lamagoodle?, i noticed minorties love raxanweyn

Hafez

VIP
we don't consider you full-on lamo goodle like darod, isaaq, hawiye, abgaal and other Somalis. It's true minorities love rahanwayn because instead of taking our property and raping our women, they offered us protection.

Hafez

VIP
Duchess you know you like shushumoow and xalwo. Look what Somalis done man, they took us out of power and ruined the culture. The trade and everything was flourishing back in the days.

Hafez

VIP
Cadcads hate Somalis because of the war no joke. Raping our women, that's the part that gets me the angriest. Not all Somalis btw some are calm but it's the ones that came from the jungle a few decades ago, never seen cadcad girls in their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts