Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Somali Ethiopia is an option

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
After seeing today that the UAE gave Ethiopia one billion dollars and Ethiopia heading straight to Somalia for port deals. In light of this Somalia is officially dead, we lost the only asset that Ethiopia did not have... I now believe Somalia to be a true vassal state to Arabia Ethiopia. we are owned politically, economically, socially and militarily Ethiopia, Arab and Kenyan
Should we start calling ourselves Ethiopian since Ethiopia owns us ?

Nahh sxb ethiopia doesnt want us claiming them. They just wanna reap the benefits of our ports but never absorb us cuz we would be too much of a burden. You will be a somali from somalia, a country which only exists as decoration.

So investing=owning? I don’t think so. We can always buy back the shares they hold if they act out in the future. I don’t see anything wrong with having our interests intertwined really. they get cheaper access to ports (it’s not free) and we get access to a market of 100 million. And we can own shares in their economy too. Just look at how somalis are soo crucial to Kenya’s economy. Only thing we need to do is target the agri, service and manufacturing sectors because Ethiopia is killing those by exporting to the Middle East. We need to do the same if not better.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Nahh sxb ethiopia doesnt want us claiming them. They just wanna reap the benefits of our ports but never absorb us cuz we would be too much of a burden. You will be a somali from somalia, a country which only exists as decoration.
She knoooooows:salute:

DRACO

VIP
After seeing today that the UAE gave Ethiopia one billion dollars and Ethiopia heading straight to Somalia for port deals. In light of this Somalia is officially dead, we lost the only asset that Ethiopia did not have... I now believe Somalia to be a true vassal state to Arabia Ethiopia. we are owned politically, economically, socially and militarily Ethiopia, Arab and Kenyan
They also pledged Ethiopia $3billion aid kkk
http://www.arabianbusiness.com/bank...bi-fund-allocates-3bn-aid-package-to-ethiopia

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Puntland does minimal trade with Ethiopia. Unlike Somaliland region our port deal with the UAE is not contingent on Ethiopian trade and we do not get funding from Ethiopia, geographically we are also the furthest away from the Habesha highlands. Now that we are fostering a new identity, Puntland will have very little to do with Somalia's relationship with Ethiopia. Good luck to the rest of you.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Puntland does minimal trade with Ethiopia. Unlike Somaliland region our port deal with the UAE is not contingent on Ethiopian trade and we do not get funding from Ethiopia, geographically we are also the furthest away from the Habesha highlands. Now that we are fostering a new identity, Puntland will have very little to do with Somalia's relationship with Ethiopia. Good luck to the rest of you.
Djoubti said the say thing, still Somali, still owned by Ethiopia.
[/QUOTE]
WTF ARE ARABS OBSESSED WITH US?? Honestly, i don't get, did Somalia do something to Arabia?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Djibouti's trade is entirely from Ethiopia, its port are built to service Ethiopia. Somaliland state of Somalia is going through the same thing with its investment being specifically contingent on Ethiopian promises to use the port. Puntland is looking eastwards while you all learn Amhara, I will be learning Mandarin and Hindu.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Smh is our damn fault we are not the nation that Siad Barre once built. It’s even worse now that Somalia is split up you’ll have the powerful nations creating more division. UAE and Ethiopia is going to have fun with Somalia. Just like the Soviet and USA did
:meleshame:

:whoa: calma comrade

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Ethiopia can invest if they go through the right channels, now that they did it's win for the FG. Ethiopia landlocked country willbe using our port's that is good for Somalia

They will pay $ for the goods they import from abroad that dock in Somalia ports, forget about animosity when it comes to Money:manny:

Litterly i read the whole deal and it sounded like somalia got nothing out of it but roads that will connect to ethiopia. While ethiopia gets to share the ports with somalia.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Litterly i read the whole deal and it sounded like somalia got nothing out of it but roads that will connect to ethiopia. While ethiopia gets to share the ports with somalia.

We can always buy back the share, it's not set in stone. Somalia will tax all the goods being imported to Ethiopia, it will create some jobs for the locals. You don't think Ethiopia is investing in Somaliports with intend not to use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.