Should traditional Western Somali guys pay mehr when majority of their ethnic females aren't virgins?

Should you pay mehr to a non virgin ethnic woman?

• yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Only a simp would pay mehr in the West and let a Somali woman have his wealth freely. The Somali women in Africa and Middle east deserve the care provided by their partners due to difficult situations faced by women there. The western ones need to be shown the nearest city run shelter. Get an education and iska diici darbiiga huuno. Get your money up and not your fannies ladies.

:silanyolaugh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're gonna marry a tranny. So why do you care?

You want a virgin wife but you've already backed a femboy against the wall every night. Hypocrite

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And I don't plan on marrying a non-virgin woman, so I don't have to worry about this.

If you're somali then 99% chance you were raised in a muslim household. Yet you went out of your way to commit zina, not my problem.

And I don't plan on marrying a non-virgin woman, so I don't have to worry about this.

If you're somali then 99% chance you were raised in a muslim household. Yet you went out of your way to commit zina, not my problem.
Even the hijabis are run through before post secondary. They have mastered the art of drinking and consuming cannabis even. You will be forced to go to the Middle East or Africa for a virgin.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wouldn't marry a non-virgin other than a widow full stop
:susp:
If things go well then I don't have to marry a widow.

I plan on marrying before I hit 30. How do you find a woman younger than 30 that's a widow/divorcee. what are the chances.

As long as nothing goes wrong I won't have to remarry in my 40s (where most divorcees/widows are).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I could have sworn this was your second or third thread about this very topic. :farmajoyaab: You're a confusing character. One moment you discuss how Somali girls are demanding and highly educated. Then you down them for what 'some' of them choose to study. And in another thread refer to them as uneducated human bordellos. You can't seem to make up your mind in terms of where you stand but you frequently craft similarly themed threads.
:yacadiim: