Should the Somali language have been written in Arabic?

What how is teaching ppl somali need money somali scholars can make somali script and teacher can teach in schools lol
If need money then how can somali ppl afforded latin and arabic script doesnt make sense having arabic and latin and not somali script lol
people already know the latin and arabic sprit no money would need to be used for it .

They can learn it just like they learn it arabic and Latin
What u said doesnt make sense
Actually goverment can make ppl to learn
In schools so on and on everything
I think Somali script works better with somali language and not non somali script lol
Doesnt matter how much somali ppl know arabic and Latin script somali ppl can learn somali script just like they learn arabic and Latin script
Stop making exuse saying somali cant learn if they make their own script cuz they already know arabic and Latin tht doesnt make sense nor logic
Cuz in the past when Somalis ppl didnt know arabic and Latin script they learn why not somali ppl make their own script and learn it stop pushing non somali agenda
Why would they relearn something when the y already know 2 scripts. That time could be used learning something that would be more useful

Why would they relearn something when the y already know 2 scripts. That time could be used learning something that would be more useful
Those scripts arent somali script tht is why
Somali ppl should make their own script and learn just like they learn arabic and latin
All u using is exuce tht somalis dont have To to learn their own script cuz they already know arabic and latin
It is like me saying i dont know arabic script and i understand quran islam better cuz i know latin script and i dont to learn arabic

Money for teachers schools books
If Somali goverment and teachers can afford to teach arabic and latin script then They sure can afford somali script
Your argument is exuce so tht somali ppl shouldnt learn their own script
If teachers and goverment can afford arabic and latin then They afford somali script

If Somali goverment and teachers can afford to teach arabic and latin script then They sure can afford somali script
Your argument is exuce so tht somali ppl shouldnt learn their own script
If teachers and goverment can afford arabic and latin then They afford somali script
They cant afford to all of a sudden teach the entire somalia a new script. idk if they even teach the latin one in somalia. and arabic is learned in dugsi the government has no involvment and people learn bcz of islam.

Arabic is a language of domination and since u can find in every 50 or so somalis a wahabbi sheikh and his followers, the situation will be dire and the langauge will be slowly absorbed by fanatical non forward thinking wahabbis.

They cant afford to all of a sudden teach the entire somalia a new script. idk if they even teach the latin one in somalia. and arabic is learned in dugsi the government has no involvment and people learn bcz of islam.
The goverment should be invol and somali script can be teached at schools universities high schools so on and on
Just Cuz somali learn arabic for religion purpose doesnt mean or make it right arabic to be used Arabic tht is just exuce
Goverment should be invol to make somali script and somali language official in the country
Without goverment there is no country
U cant just say we should use arabic cuz of tht
First somali ppl should develope somali country first then implament somali script and somali language to be official
U can look non somali goverments how they are invol to their scripts and languages and see how they use their own scripts and languages

Somali script and language can be teached in schools high schools and universities so on and on
Just like arabic script is teached in dugsi for religion purpose
Arabic should be only used as religion purpose nothing else

Somali script and language can be teached in schools high schools and universities so on and on
Just like arabic script is teached in dugsi for religion purpose
Arabic should be only used as religion purpose nothing else
what schools ? and how are you gonna teach everyone. its not realistic to think the government is able to teach everyone a new script when it cant even control its country

what schools ? and how are you gonna teach everyone. its not realistic to think the government is able to teach everyone a new script when it cant even control its country
Osmanya is super easy it took me two months to learn it. Now read and write in Somali written in osmanya

1615183811808.png

Schools where somali ppl are taught and educated maths normal schools and how it is not realistic somali ppl shouldnt use somali script cuz goverment doesnt control the country but when now isnt controling somali country it is okay arabic script to be realistic to be ifficial script to be used somali language tht is double stander

Schools where somali ppl are taught and educated maths normal schools and how it is not realistic somali ppl shouldnt use somali script cuz goverment doesnt control the country but when now isnt controling somali country it is okay arabic script to be realistic to be ifficial script to be used somali language tht is double stander
im saying they cant teach the whole oulation a new one . only kids learn arabic every year the system isnt built for everyone to learn at once

So what if ppl learn cuz of islam tht doesnt make it right tht arabic should be used for somali language
Somali ppl should learn make and learn their own script and i think u know u daam Well there schools and universities and high schools just like schools in west where they are educated
Examole me i learn how to rwsd and write in ara ic cuz of islam but doesnt mean i want arabic to be my script cuz of tht no i want somali script
Arabic is only religion purpose nothing else

Trending