should Somalis use Geeljire instead of “nigga”?

Should Somalis use Geeljire instead of nigga?

• Yes, we should use Geeljire

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No, we should use nigga

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • None

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
should Somalis use Geeljire instead of “nigga”?
We should use Geeljire because we are Geeljire nation (and No Geeljire does Not mean for those non Somalis).

Examples:
What’s up my geeljire.
My geeljires geeljires ** motherfucking geeljires.

Agent 47

How is Geeljire equivalent to nigga?:gucciwhat:
The disrespect:farole::farmajoyaab:
I already explained sxb. I mean like we should use Geeljire like how nigga is used, I’m not saying it means nigga but I want to say something to my fellow Somalis instead of saying “nigga.

I used nigga as an example.

I wonder what the future holds
montgomery-clift-gif-red-river-251.gif

Somalis that say nigga and appropriate black culture need to be arrested for hate speech, while black people went through systemic oppression and suffered under Jim Crow laws you guys were enjoying life eating fxcking lahoh and cambuulo and living in one of the most civilised countries in Africa.
Somalis make my fucking blood boil

Agent 47

Somalis that say nigga and appropriate black culture need to be arrested for hate speech, while black people went through systemic oppression and suffered under Jim Crow laws you guys were enjoying life eating fxcking lahoh and cambuulo and living in one of the most civilised countries in Africa.
Somalis make my fucking blood boil
Sxb. I tried to use nigga as an example. I’m actually trying to cut the shit off in the geeljire community. #NoMoreNigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending