Should Somalia look into diplomatic ties with Israel

Like all the arabs have tanaasuled from Palestine. The Turks have billions in trade with them. Maxa anaga naga galay. They can help with us get our population water.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
tenor.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Never, I always stand by my Muslim brothers and sister in Palestine

If it meant 60 bah dubays kids get slots in abaarso prep school for harvard and yale and ivy league, there is no qabiil alliance niyahow let alone 'muslim brothers'. Yes @Samaalism open up ties, siyasadu waa dano is-fahmay weeye, ma aha 'brother iyo sister'. Lets talk about abaarso niyahow, i am interested as it's engine of creating sacad muse brainpower and resumes while other clans are in muslim universities kkkk.

Lets cut a deal, bah dubays lives in faridhidhin sool, I can technically be a somalilander historically and currently, well known in burco my awoowe, i meet all requirements. Historically lander, Have a village there in sool even tho its shared, no joke sxb. Most of my clans-men live in PL but we do have a village in SOOL also

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
They call us abeed:drakelaugh:
Arabs don’t give a flying f*ck about us, just what we have in resources :damn:
We may as well, why make an enemy of them when we can use them for weapons and shit and cut ties later hehehe

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
They call us abeed:drakelaugh:
Arabs don’t give a flying f*ck about us, just what we have in resources :damn:
We may as well, why make an enemy of them when we can use them for weapons and shit and cut ties later hehehe
''muh arabs hate blacks''
so do jews.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/most-israeli-jews-agree-africans-are-a-cancer/

https://observers.france24.com/en/20180501-shocking-photos-migrants-humiliated-tel-avi
photo-floutee-israel-tel-av.jpg

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hundr...als-rally-in-tel-aviv-against-israeli-racism/
F120610RS36.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The way i see it just align with who gives us the most weapons.
We will always have strategic value to these countries
Besides aren’t we “ayrabz” either way :drakelaugh:
israel isn't neutral weapons factory you 68 iq retard.
in the 1977 war israel supported derg regime over newly western align somalia because zionist feared that somalia would become a regional muslim power in east africa if it won.

Tukraq

VIP
Not under this leadership, we will be robbed blind, we need sold leaders(who do the robbing) before having diplomatic relations with anyone, if we had a cunning leader that could really play Israel and do them dirty then yes why not

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Like all the arabs have tanaasuled from Palestine. The Turks have billions in trade with them. Maxa anaga naga galay. They can help with us get our population water.
Personally I think Israel is a better country to ally with than Arabs who have done nothing but wreak havoc in Somalia.

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
If Palestine was a stable state they would be in Somalia trying to destabilize it like the rest of the Arabs. These sand niggas don’t care about us. On top of that you got to keep ur friends close but enemies closer. Ties with Israel would be a blessing for Somalia

We should seek alliance with whomever will benefit us both economically and politically.

Arabs have over a dozen countries let arabs worry about arabs. And let somalis worry about somalis.