Should Somalia implement 2 child policy (when we regain our sanity). Too many mouths to feed, unnecessary burden

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Would it propel us to first world status ?

There’s no going around it. This has to be addressed.

Anyone that has a 3rd child must be arrested for 10 years and child confiscated.

ban anyone over 40 having a child

Ban multi marriages

A mandatory IQ test before having a child.

No cousin marriages

Genetic tests ( The state cannot be burdened with a sickly child )

Females who have one autistic kid should be outright outlawed to have another child.

state policy that Xaliimos take all the Vitamins before getting pregnant and specially their cotdham Iron pills (for some reason xaliimos have low iron).

Last edited:
It wouldn't propel us but it would stop future problems from happening. We're already overpopulated. The land is mostly barren. Especially up north.

We have a lot of land but low population. As we improve, we also need the labor force. Unless you want to have oromos becoming majority in our lands, produce a lot of babies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I agree with the above, increase the population. We have a lot of untapped resources, we need numbers to overwhelm our neighboring countries to maintain supremacy of our region (not necessarily to conquer them, which imho would result in a waste of resources). Numbers create a stronger workforce, a larger army, a more diverse economy, and increased production. People are sleeping on the importance of increasing one's population.

africa-is-a-continent.jpg

This is the true size of Africa. East Africa alone is roughly the size of South Asia. East Africa's population is pretty much 400 mil. South Asia is about 1.7 bil. If we count Pakistan and consider their landmass to equal Somalia today, the population difference is staggering. From a 2016 census, the population of Somalia is noted as 14 mil roughly. Pakistan did a 2017 census, and determined their population size to be 200 mil roughly. That's a 14:1 ratio when it comes to people. That means there are 14 Pakistanis (nationally) for every Somali (again, nationally).

Are you following me? Cause here's where it gets crazy.

Kenya has a population of roughly 50 mil. That's a 3:1 ratio. Ethiopia has a population of roughly 100 mil. That's a 7:1 ratio.

Based on the numbers, we definitely need an increase in population, as well as a more refined and sensible management of our resources to maintain this increase. A decrease will result in weakness for Somalia as a whole.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Let them breed regardless of their status as long as they know what they're getting into.
It's not for us to decide.

Screw the 2-child policy.

As urbanization increases because of climate change and loss of livestock I think birth rates will decrease to a sustainable lvl.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Would it propel us to first world status ?

We're only 14 mil. strong
Kenya is 48 mil strong and smaller than somalia in terms of size.
Ethiopia is 102 mill.

Now tell me why would you decrease our Growth rate
´
Ethiopia is almost 10x more landheer than us
:liberaltears::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::ayaanswag:

Somalia should have a 7 kids policy
where every man and woman should at least have 7 kids.

We're only 14 mil. strong
Kenya is 48 mil strong and smaller than somalia in terms of size.
Ethiopia is 102 mill.

Now tell me why would you decrease our Growth rate
´
Ethiopia is almost 10x more landheer than us
:liberaltears::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::ayaanswag:

Somalia should have a 7 kids policy
where every man and woman should at least have 7 kids.

Ethiopia has severe poverty but caused by overpopulation.

Also managing large populations is difficult.

Large population lvls is bad for when climate change hits.

If i become president of somalia i will ban all somali women from returning with their ajnabi husbands. We gotta keep the population pure and i will implement a eugenics program similar to what hitler implemented so that geeljire seek out big hip child bearing beautiful women to reproduce with.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There is no need to enforce one or two baby policies. The country’s birth rate will naturally decrease once poverty goes down and standards of living increase.

Trending

Latest posts