Should Somalia Abstain Democracy

I always had this mindset where democracy solves all problems but with certain countries it just wouldn’t do much good I doubt democracy would be able to defeat those low life Al Shabab members that are able to walk outside with no problem we need a leader who is strict and is ready to put the hammer down and is not afraid of any nation

Too much democracy is a problem because it leads to men feeling like there is no need to worry and to be at peace and that makes them weak... that leads to laziness... tough times make strong men but in this case you can’t have too much democracy with Somalia

You’ll have trannies being common and less people breeding which causes low fertility next thing you know you need a breeding visa...

1610473514119.jpeg

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Somalia should have implemented democracy along time ago. It is too late, you got people who are more loyal to their qabiil than nation.

The only way to fix this is a true Sharia Law.
Even then the nation can't compete with the rest of the world because interest is a major thing.
In Islam you're not supposed to run after worldly gains. if your people have all the basic needs then that is all you need. Somalia being a medium economy in the international stage should be what we strive for. Everything else shouldn't matter as long as our people got good healthcare and plenty of food and good infrastructure.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Rwanda and Singapore are thriving and they aren't exactly what people call democracy. UAE and Qatar aren't too. I will be all for leaving democracy as a system altogether.
I think a sultanate or whatever the Maxakimda were doing would work better in Somalia. I think that would resonate a bit with Alshabab too, i hope lol.

Nah, it causes more damage than good. I'd rather have no division in the country, regardless of politics. We need to become civilized. :bell:
No one dared oppose Siad Barre during his time we just need a strict respected leader so there will be no riots or qabil protests Somalis disuniting will just cause more problems as well we need to fix that problem

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I always had this mindset where democracy solves all problems but with certain countries it just wouldn’t do much good I doubt democracy would be able to defeat those low life Al Shabab members that are able to walk outside with no problem we need a leader who is strict and is ready to put the hammer down and is not afraid of any nation

Too much democracy is a problem because it leads to men feeling like there is no need to worry and to be at peace and that makes them weak... that leads to laziness... tough times make strong men but in this case you can’t have too much democracy with Somalia

You’ll have trannies being common and less people breeding which causes low fertility next thing you know you need a breeding visa...

View attachment 165341

Somalia or the entire Africa does not need Democracy. Democracy is a gentle concept suitable for Western White race.

Africans understand other Africans. Africa or Somalia needs a strong leader who will lead with an iron fist. With leaning on religion, either Christianity or Islam. No elections, no passing of power except death.

Or if the strong leader becomes old and weak, then the Military leader needs to do a coupe, Siyaad Baare style. and take over the nation. The cycle goes on.

(dont throw tomatoes, this is my humble opinion)

In Africa you either have dictatorship like an or a democracy there’s no in between. We’ve tried Dictatorship let’s just say it didn’t end well. There’s a saying those who don’t learn from history are destined to repeat it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Africa you either have dictatorship like an or a democracy there’s no in between. We’ve tried Dictatorship let’s just say it didn’t end well. There’s a saying those who don’t learn from history are destined to repeat it.

where did that Sufaani name come from?

Trending