SHOULD maxamed Faarax Ceydiid’s reputation be revisited and elvated as a Rageedii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
or was he a contributing factor to our demise ?

Was he cheated out of power by ilma Xaaraan Cali Mahdi?

Did he went too far with the Daaroods?

What should have he done ? Maybe nothing ? The man opened a baranbaro box. Shit couldn’t be contained. Warlords popped up from every tuulo. Maybe the biggest mistake was to dethrone the leadership. Maybe he should’ve heeded the peace deal offered to him at the gates of Mogadishu. Why did he chose an all out war to demolish the organs of the state. Why was a mentality of “fucked it “ used ? Why didn’t he say to himself “we’re only fighting one man and we shouldn’t destroy the country because of him”.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We should leave the dead in peace

Look! This is a historical thesis on my part.

I am not only a troller but I also consider myself a Somali historian/anthropologist

It is my duty to study the lost uncivilization of The Somalis

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
or was he a contributing factor to our demise ?

Was he cheated out of power by ilma Xaaraan Cali Mahdi?

Did he went too far with the Daaroods?

What should have he done ? Maybe nothing ? The man opened a baranbaro box. Shit couldn’t be contained. Warlords popped up from every tuulo. Maybe the biggest mistake was to dethrone the leadership. Maybe he should’ve heeded the peace deal offered to him at the gates of Mogadishu. Why did he chose an all out war to demolish the organs of the state. Why was a mentality of “fucked it “ used ? Why didn’t he say to himself “we’re only fighting one man and we shouldn’t destroy the country because of him”.
Why do this?
Djeie3.jpg

When you can do this?
post-255015-1472196373.gif

giphy.gif

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Sentence him and convict him even in death,
The man sent the country into free fall, that allow from the largest migration in Somali history. All domestic and international issues Somalis go through is linked to him

waraabe

Your superior
Sentence him and convict him even in death,
The man sent the country into free fall, that allow from the largest migration in Somali history. All domestic and international issues Somalis go through is linked to him

he finished a war you tribe started kkk

waraabe

Your superior
But they didn't have balls to continue that's why they surrendered to Barre. :pachah1:

:russ: never has a rebel group surrendered so quickly. But tbh barre was brutal on them mass rape of mj women and poisoning their water wells which killed most of their livestock:damedamn:

But they didn't have balls to continue that's why they surrendered to Barre. :pachah1:

No that's because they burnt all of our villages and poisoned our water supply.

My father and his family lost all their possessions and spent ages in jail because of where they lived.

Women were raped, livestock killed and masjids destroyed.

This was in the 1970's, way before 1988.

No that's because they burnt all of our villages and poisoned our water supply.

My father and his family lost all their possessions and spent ages in jail because of where they lived.

Women were raped, livestock killed and masjids destroyed.

This was in the 1970's, way before 1988.

But SNM didn't surrender even though they bombed our cities and most of the population were in the refugee camps.

But SNM didn't surrender even though they bombed our cities and most of the population were in the refugee camps.

That's because everyone in Somalia and the outside world was with SNM.

SSDF were fighting Barre while the US was arming and explicitly supporting them.

Barre told the US that he was willing to pray to Jesus in exchange for US support against SSDF.

The man was relentless against us. He didn't want his own undermining him.

That's because everyone in Somalia and the outside world was with SNM.

SSDF were fighting Barre while the US was arming and explicitly supporting them.

Barre told the US that he was willing to pray to Jesus in exchange for US support against SSDF.

The man was relentless against us. He didn't want his own undermining him.

How was everyone with SNM when most of the people didn't care about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts