Should Masculine women and Feminine men NOT have kids?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stay childless to save their children a lifetime of identity crises??? :bell:

1696647242212.png

1696647255034.png

1696647354830.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wouldn’t their genes either balance each other out or cancel out ? What about recessive genes?

it will not. They would have a better chance if one of the parent has correct gender stereo type feature. For example a masculine proper dad and a masculine mom- can be a good match. or a feminine mom with a feminine dad can help-but i think a masculine dad is vital

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Wouldn’t their genes either balance each other out or cancel out ? What about recessive genes?
it will not. They would have a better chance if one of the parent has correct gender stereo type feature. For example a masculine proper dad and a masculine mom- can be a good match. or a feminine mom with a feminine dad can help-but i think a masculine dad is vital

wow that's an old one, contrary to popular belief, personality is not determined by blood type.
the whole personality thing is from the old saying "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."
(You know, papa's boy - just like dad! He's a hard worker, his son is a good man just like him.)

because if a child is raised adopted from their original parents, then their personalities will not
be present on the child's subconscious to reflect an imitation. In fact, most modern kids sadly
Develop their personalities from their peer-group and (social) media now-a-days. so case here:
The Obama children are grown adult women now. Reflecting their own life choices as themself.

wow that's an old one, contrary to popular belief, personality is not determined by blood type.
the whole personality thing is from the old saying "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."
(You know, papa's boy - just like dad! He's a hard worker, his son is a good man just like him.)

because if a child is raised adopted from their original parents, then their personalities will not
be present on the child's subconscious to reflect an imitation. In fact, most modern kids sadly
Develop their personalities from their peer-group and (social) media now-a-days. so case here:
The Obama children are grown adult women now. Reflecting their own life choices as themself.
True. For example : Eventhough dogs and wolves are closely related and bred futile hybrids, raising a wolf cub is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from a puppy. Domestic are genetically engineered to form symbiotic relationships with humans, similar to those birds that eat the ticks of bison/elephants. Breeding alone can’t explain the bond between human and dog. Brain activity from the mutual gaze between humans and their personal pets is similar to human mothers and their children. Dogs are more skillful than wolves and chimpanzees, the closest respective relatives of dogs and humans, at using human social communicative behaviors

I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like there’s peer pressure for women to be manly because in college I was heavy chastised for liking extremely girly stuff, shows like Sailor Moon, shojo manga, wearing skirts/dresses. This one caadan bird nose sjw chick used to yell me for saying these characters are my top 2 main characters to play in fighting games:
King of Fighters: Athena and Mai
Soul Caliber: Sophitia
Smash Bros.: Princess Peach

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like there’s peer pressure for women to be manly because in college I was heavy chastised for liking extremely girly stuff, shows like Sailor Moon, shojo manga, wearing skirts/dresses. This one caadan bird nose sjw chick used to yell me for saying these characters are my top 2 main characters to play in fighting games:
King of Fighters: Athena and Mai
Soul Caliber: Sophitia
Smash Bros.: Princess Peach

Girriiiil u r Sophitia

1696677618103.png

Trending

Latest posts