Should KDF double the airstrikes on Gedo terrorist cells?

Should KDF double airstrikes on Gedo terrorist cells?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In my opinion Kenya is doing a noble job by doing aerial bombardment on major Gedo A.S cells, the Ethiopians who are known to sponsor A.S are doing whatever it takes to aviod confronting them or wage war on them while Kenya is working hard to defeat the terrorist movment.

KDF airstrikes on Al Shabaab area in Gedo is great way to eliminate the threat and more airstrikes is needed to bring law and order in most undeveloped region of Somalia.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Was it proven they are Shabaab?
A.S has been sneak attacking Kenya and then were runningg back across the border to Gedo, most of the airstrikes are targeted at them, Gedo is where most of A.S top commanders are from so they hide in their tuulos.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
bombing are a cowardly way to fight rebels/terrorist and radicalize locals who are effected by it. if kenyan wants to secure it's border from terrorist they should coperate with the somali gov.

bombing are a cowardly way to fight rebels/terrorist and radicalize locals who are effected by it. if kenyan wants to secure it's border from terrorist they should coperate with the somali gov.
Saxib you cant negotiate with terrorists.

Secondly there is no proof they have all is allegedly bombings.

Remember the Beled xaawo incident.

They were using clips from Chad and Nigeria and claimming it to be fierce war between SNA and KDF.

what's american doing in afganistan then?
Afghanistan is not bombing the uS nor hijacking buses in US.

But everyone knows who sends men to attack villages in Mandera,Wajir and Garissa.
They are not AS.
What AS attacks Kenya and Not Gedo which is an Ethiopian garrison?
What AS comes from and escapes to Gedo each time they carry out attacks.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t believe Kenya is interested in fighting shabaab, but don’t worry SNA will eventually root out the evil group and pave the way for true peace in southern Somalia :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In my opinion Kenya is doing a noble job by doing aerial bombardment on major Gedo A.S cells, the Ethiopians who are known to sponsor A.S are doing whatever it takes to aviod confronting them or wage war on them while Kenya is working hard to defeat the terrorist movment.

KDF airstrikes on Al Shabaab area in Gedo is great way to eliminate the threat and more airstrikes is needed to bring law and order in most undeveloped region of Somalia.
You just hate Marehan do ya ninkan naga qabto Darood treaty @Duchess @GBTarmy @Jablibax n

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
Every 5 years ilka yar have to be taught a heavy leason. Last time was 2013-2015 when they started small terror attacks in peacefull Garissa.

I don’t need to repeat how they were Karbashed all over Kenya.

It appears they have forgotten that lesson and the KFD is doing a great job.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Every 5 years ilka yar have to be taught a heavy leason. Last time was 2013-2015 when they started small terror attacks in peacefull Garissa.

I don’t need to repeat how they were Karbashed all over Kenya.

It appears they have forgotten that lesson and the KFD is doing a great job.
Adoomey dad masakiin duqeynaya miyaad awoodiis ku faanaysa, walle waa aakhiru zamaan :meleshame:

I don’t believe Kenya is interested in fighting shabaab, but don’t worry SNA will eventually root out the evil group and pave the way for true peace in southern Somalia :)
The entire bulk of AS is your kins.
The SNA has been recruiting your kins of late in large numbers.
I don't think your cousins will kill each other for the sake of Somalia.

Trending