Should I?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My sister in-law has stolen 1k from me two years ago, she didn't admit it , but my brother told me.

I know this is crazy and stupid, but I want revenge. I feel like stealing her gold necklace or some of her money.

For some reason I'm angry i left it go easily.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Not worth it in my opinion like you said it was one year ago and that wound has at least healed a little bit, and I'm guessing you managed to bounce back just finely
No reason to go back to such a dark place after moving on.
What would you do if you get caught? You Shouldn't risk your reputation for something you don't even need or would it make you feel better if you became who you despise?

I know Somalis have a huge justice boner but sometimes it just ain't worth it.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My cousin took my debit card once and stole like 300 bucks. Let’s just say I gave him the beat down of his life. I couldn’t let that shit slid cause getting snakes ESPECIALLY by a family member is the worst and got me so triggered. My edoo threaten to even call the cops even tho her son stole money off me :kodaksmiley:

My cousin took my debit card once and stole like 300 bucks. Let’s just say I gave him the beat down of his life. I couldn’t let that shit slid cause getting snakes ESPECIALLY by a family member is the worst and got me so triggered. My edoo threaten to even call the cops even tho her son stole money off me :kodaksmiley:

I gave my mum £500 to hold for me and now all of a sudden she has amnesia. I can’t really revenge on my own mum uno?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I gave my mum £500 to hold for me and now all of a sudden she has amnesia. I can’t really revenge on my own mum uno?
LOL no shit that’s your hoyoo. But cousin did it in a snakey way he could’ve at least asked but stole my debit card and bought stupid shit

Stealing from someone who stole something from you. Only a woman would know such subversive techniques in conflict.

You could be delusional and masking your desire for her jewellery, by thinking she stole from you.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
LOL no shit that’s your hoyoo. But cousin did it in a snakey way he could’ve at least asked but stole my debit card and bought stupid shit
My Cousin did the same shit to me. He took 1500 from my card, and took my suit. I let him off, but his actions had held me back for 1 month

Trending

Latest posts