Should I tell this girl she is dating an HIV postive guy?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I get bored at my place sometimes and I chill at this library next to me, mostly to hunt and I met few interesting young females and some local guys, anyway one of these new friends i made in the library is this native guy who got divorced a year ago,we will call him David, he is about about 35 years old who never been out of this small town of 20k.

Long story short his uncle who is 80 years old named Uncle Larry comes with him to library and reads native books and I got to know him as well, turns they also live behind my place and share the apartment with a nice looking niece I wanted to mess with on the first sight.

Three weeks ago I was chilling with them and David told us he is going to Oklahoma city for the weekend, he also added that he wants to spend some time with his kids and left with in an hour, two weeks later day day I visited Uncle Larry/David apartment to see if he is was taking his heavy naps and try to sneak into his niece's room

Unfortunately the old native was up and him and his niece where drinking 100 proof alcohol, the niece was wearing a bra and a shorts and was on taking Snapchat pictures every few seconds and jamming to Travis Scott,I thought this is even better and I might get my shoes wet after all.

I noticed Uncle Larry was out of it and it was even hard to understand him at this point, the combination of the alcohol and missing teath and age was terrible to watch, anyway I asked him about David and how his kids visit went, he responded by saying said he would be at the clinic for two weeks atleast and he was lying about his kids,he said he has HIV and gets medications and some sort of a tests I didn't bother to know,

I was shocked Wallahi and thought may be he means Coronivirus and HIV but he made it clear to me and added David's EX wife got him infected, । felt disgusted and felt bad for him, I also made a mental note to avoiding the whole family ASAP.

Last night while I was watching the Halloween parade in downtown David comes by and I asked him about his visit to city and kids, while we were chilling and watching the suburban soccer moms this thick and 6'3 tall African American girl in a an SUV pulls up, he tells me that she is his girlfriend and and she and they got a nice 3 star hotel where they would party along with her other cousin and I should chill with them,I told him I am too tired and not in feeling well which was a lie,he was disappointed and told me I missing out and hops in the parking car, after a minute David calls me to come by the car which I did.

After he introduces me to his A.A girl me and her exchanged small chitchat, out of no where she tells me I am cute and I should come with them and her cousin would probably be all over me, found it odd but I agreed to chill with them for few hours and we were in the hotel room in 8 minutes.

One bed only and no cousin was there also, she was quite a talker, good sense of humor and a teaser which was fine with me untill she says I am her Saturday night BF if she cousins don't show up while telling David cheated on her with other girl last night and they are through, he didn't say anything and and we all faked a weird Laugh, after few minutes while David was using the bathroom she tell me to add her on Facebook if I wanted to text her which I did.

Long story short we been texting each other and I thought it is my duty to inform her of David's HIV status if it's not too late, should I tell her or just forget about it? I also thought I should txt her anonymously on her number with TXTNow number, may be she has it already and she knows it too,serious question akhyaarta.:whoo:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sorry about the errorrs , I typed this quickly, on another thought I am moving back to Ohio next week and I thought informing her next week on Facebook after I leave the state and I would post the screenshots on here.

Last edited:
Sorry about the errorrs and typed this quickly, on the another thought I am moving back to Ohio next week and I thought informing her of this on Facebook after I leave the state and posting the screenshots
You would have saved a life if you told her.The better before he smashes her.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
tell her wtf. Would you want someone to hide the fact that a woman you're sleeping with has HIV??:mindblown::drakewtf:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Please tell her this isn’t a joke don’t ruin her life because of a man’s mistakes.

Walahi I will guilty asf, she also has 2 kids, a 5 year old and ten, it is sad and I need a good way to tell her, I need to find out how long they were together, if it is longer than a 2 month she probably got it already, I am texting her now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are you serious ma nigga? M9NRFr9.png

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think it is too late, they were together for two months now.:meleshame:
I also figured out a way to tip toe on the subject lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I get bored at my place sometimes and I chill at this library next to me, mostly to hunt and I met few interesting young females and some local guys, anyway one of these new friends i made in the library is this native guy who got divorced a year ago,we will call him David, he is about about 35 years old who never been out of this small town of 20k.

Long story short his uncle who is 80 years old named Uncle Larry comes with him to library and reads native books and I got to know him as well, turns they also live behind my place and share the apartment with a nice looking niece I wanted to mess with on the first sight.

Three weeks ago I was chilling with them and David told us he is going to Oklahoma city for the weekend, he also added that he wants to spend some time with his kids and left with in an hour, two weeks later day day I visited Uncle Larry/David apartment to see if he is was taking his heavy naps and try to sneak into his niece's room

Unfortunately the old native was up and him and his niece where drinking 100 proof alcohol, the niece was wearing a bra and a shorts and was on taking Snapchat pictures every few seconds and jamming to Travis Scott,I thought this is even better and I might get my shoes wet after all.

I noticed Uncle Larry was out of it and it was even hard to understand him at this point, the combination of the alcohol and missing teath and age was terrible to watch, anyway I asked him about David and how his kids visit went, he responded by saying said he would be at the clinic for two weeks atleast and he was lying about his kids,he said he has HIV and gets medications and some sort of a tests I didn't bother to know,

I was shocked Wallahi and thought may be he means Coronivirus and HIV but he made it clear to me and added David's EX wife got him infected, । felt disgusted and felt bad for him, I also made a mental note to avoiding the whole family ASAP.

Last night while I was watching the Halloween parade in downtown David comes by and I asked him about his visit to city and kids, while we were chilling and watching the suburban soccer moms this thick and 6'3 tall African American girl in a an SUV pulls up, he tells me that she is his girlfriend and and she and they got a nice 3 star hotel where they would party along with her other cousin and I should chill with them,I told him I am too tired and not in feeling well which was a lie,he was disappointed and told me I missing out and hops in the parking car, after a minute David calls me to come by the car which I did.

After he introduces me to his A.A girl me and her exchanged small chitchat, out of no where she tells me I am cute and I should come with them and her cousin would probably be all over me, found it odd but I agreed to chill with them for few hours and we were in the hotel room in 8 minutes.

One bed only and no cousin was there also, she was quite a talker, good sense of humor and a teaser which was fine with me untill she says I am her Saturday night BF if she cousins don't show up while telling David cheated on her with other girl last night and they are through, he didn't say anything and and we all faked a weird Laugh, after few minutes while David was using the bathroom she tell me to add her on Facebook if I wanted to text her which I did.

Long story short we been texting each other and I thought it is my duty to inform her of David's HIV status if it's not too late, should I tell her or just forget about it? I also thought I should txt her anonymously on her number with TXTNow number, may be she has it already and she knows it too,serious question akhyaarta.:whoo:
:pachah1: :mjlol::russ:

Ey man, dont flat out snitch on the guy. Just advice her to go on a date with him in the clinic. Tell her that to reward him with raw privilige if he comes out with a clean sheet.

But in all seriousness, where the fucc do you find these type of folks? :pachah1:

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I'd ask him to tell her himself, and that's only of course if I knew the people. If its some random person telling me he has AIDS and also in the dating game. I could careless :kanyeshrug:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I'd ask him to tell her himself, and that's only of course if I knew the people.

If its some random person telling me he has AIDS and also in the dating game. I could careless
Horta, what typa nigga would confess to some girl he tryna smash? None.

The last part, straight facts

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

u r so Alluring maa dhulbahanteey maa tahay

Trending

Latest posts