Should i start watching game of thrones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Everyone keeps talking about it :mjcry: Is it really that good? Whats so expecial about it?

Tell me my brothers/sisters:mjhaps:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah same here i have't even watched a single episode yet. To be honest i rather wait till the series is over or something i had way to many other shows on my plate right now:childplease:

Everyone keeps talking about it :mjcry: Is it really that good? Whats so expecial about it?

Tell me my brothers/sisters:mjhaps:

It is very interesting.

Can be boring the first episodes because you have to get know the charaters but from then on it is holy hell.

You'll see betrayal, choking deaths that are bit to realistic and you'll be drawn into a world of fantasy from which there is no escape.

I don't like sceincefiction or medial shows but this is something else, probably the best produced show of this century yet.

Go for it, you have Steam's blessing that is all you need :samwelcome:

*Terms and Conditions may apply*
:siilaanyosmile:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was stuck on episode 1 for 2 years and now I'm basically the biggest GOT fan
Tbh the two first episodes are such a drag But its worth watching it goes from 0 to 100 real Quick

Even the new Season premier the beginning

:gladbron:

The shit is too long and I was caught watching it by mom and they was a nude scene.... I haven't watch since after that awkwardness and how my mom reacted

The shit is too long and I was caught watching it by mom and they was a nude scene.... I haven't watch since after that awkwardness and how my mom reacted

Watch it through your Lap or if you like big TV screen at night when everyone is sleep. 1st season is full of nude but it gets much less in following seasons. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts