Should i get chest dermals?

Amber

A blessed human
They do look cute but they seem kinda painful. Depends on where you want to put, between the breast (painful!!! but sexy <33) collarbone (ew) I would say just above the breast and below the neck, right in the middle. Like this
dda848f01e145da45a09200be19c9ee3--surface-piercing-industrial.jpg
If you like then do it, love!
I've always wanted a belly button piercing because it's cute and also because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
They do look cute but they seem kinda painful. Depends on where you want to put, between the breast (painful!!! but sexy <33) collarbone (ew) I would say just above the breast and below the neck, right in the middle. Like this View attachment 269832 If you like then do it, love!
I've always wanted a belly button piercing because it's cute and also because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely like in the picture it feels like i have alot of space on my chest. I guess it will make it less “empty”.

Interesting. Might be good to do some further research. I wasn't aware of this procedure.
Here was me thinking I was bit unorthodox.

iskufilann

inactive.
Oooh this actually looks nice!! You should get it done, it looks pretty
Get something like this:
1682935774121.png

Last edited:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
@Barni how many piercings do you have?
2 nostril piercings, i used to have a septum piercing. One eyebrow piercing on my left brow. I have 4 piercings on each ear. I used to have a tongue piercing but I kept swallowing the ball. And i used to have a belly piercing but that got infected, i will get it redone next year.

iskufilann

inactive.
2 nostril piercings, i used to have a septum piercing. One eyebrow piercing on my left brow. I have 4 piercings on each ear. I used to have a tongue piercing but I kept swallowing the ball. And i used to have a belly piercing but that got infected, i will get it redone next year.
Wow I always wanted to get a belly piercing as it looks nice.. I got my nose pierced few days after Eid and I have a cartilage and few other ear piercings. Did the belly piercing hurt?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Wow I always wanted to get a belly piercing as it looks nice.. I got my nose pierced few days after Eid and I have a cartilage and few other ear piercings. Did the belly piercing hurt?
It wasn’t that painful surprisingly but when i was bending & sitting it did hurt a bit. But since i have scar tissue from my previous piercing when i get it re pierced it will hurt more. But if u want a belly piercing u need the right anatomy they can reject u if ur belly button isn’t the right shape.

iskufilann

inactive.
It wasn’t that painful surprisingly but when i was bending & sitting it did hurt a bit. But since i have scar tissue from my previous piercing when i get it re pierced it will hurt more. But if u want a belly piercing u need the right anatomy they can reject u if ur belly button isn’t the right shape.
Ah that makes sense.. I'm planning to get something like this because it looks cute
1682937603550.png

I personally think one dermal piercing is cute on the chest. But nearly all of them reject later on… it’s not worth the risk. Back dermals>>

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Lol I forgot to update i got them done on Saturday, i am not posting pics however for obvious reasons.

Trending