Should I Buy The 13-Inch MacBook Air (M1 Chip)?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You can probably get away with a 200$ thrift store pc, so no

this is shit advise lmao is he going to carry the PC with him to uni?

@Kool-Aid I bought a MacBook Pro in 2014 and it was perfectly fine until my wife bought me the new one last month. Never had any issues with lagging, viruses and etc. I sent the old one to my cousin in Dire Dawa.

MacBooks are the best of laptops and they last 4x as long as other computers. The new M1 chip is a game changer as well! My laptop is so efficient, I can run every application all at once and the battery would probably last me a whole day.

going through student life, money can be tight but think of it as an investment so if you have the money I say go right ahead and buy it.

Ok i will buy this laptop ganna cost at least $1299. Man i miss 2011 when the Canada dollar was near equal to US dollar

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
this is shit advise lmao is he going to carry the PC with him to uni?

@Kool-Aid I bought a MacBook Pro in 2014 and it was perfectly fine until my wife bought me the new one last month. Never had any issues with lagging, viruses and etc. I sent the old one to my cousin in Dire Dawa.

MacBooks are the best of laptops and they last 4x as long as other computers. The new M1 chip is a game changer as well! My laptop is so efficient, I can run every application all at once and the battery would probably last me a whole day.

going through student life, money can be tight but think of it as an investment so if you have the money I say go right ahead and buy it.

My one gripe with Macs is that I like 2 in 1s and Apple hasn't entered that game yet.

I bought it a month ago, been windows boy all my life. it’s really magic, incredibly fast, best security, Safari prevents lots of ads and pop up’s, a vast app store, beautiful screen, it’s high definition so the screen is perfect, i don’t have anything negative to say.

i hesitate to say that a mac is better than a windows at any price point even though it may not be faster but the major appeal in mac is mac os. But i also tried windows 11 which is very good but i think mac os just looks nice.

Ive also noticed that mac relies on keyboard shortcut more than windows. A few keys are needed to hide all apps whereas a single is enough in windows.

I bought it a month ago, been windows boy all my life. it’s really magic, incredibly fast, best security, Safari prevents lots of ads and pop up’s, a vast app store, beautiful screen, it’s high definition so the screen is perfect, i don’t have anything negative to say.

i hesitate to say that a mac is better than a windows at any price point even though it may not be faster but the major appeal in mac is mac os. But i also tried windows 11 which is very good but i think mac os just looks nice.

Ive also noticed that mac relies on keyboard shortcut more than windows. A few keys are needed to hide all apps whereas a single is enough in windows.
What best laptops to get in your opinion??

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What best laptops to get in your opinion??

If you are made of lacag you won't do much better than this gift from Allah:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
i think the macs are best, whatever you can afford

In terms of sheer specs? No. But their build quality and how long they last is legendary, I'll give them that. Nevertheless, that Dell I posted violates any Mac easy.

In terms of sheer specs? No. But their build quality and how long they last is legendary, I'll give them that. Nevertheless, that Dell I posted violates any Mac easy.
Probably but specs are not important for me, i mainly want a work laptop that happens to be fast.

Did I mention that I need a Mac to be an ios developer? Pretty much the main reason I bought Mac.

If you are made of lacag you won't do much better than this gift from Allah:

Dell has notorious bad quality control. f*ck them.

Dave the goat for Laptop reviews. @Shimbiris he shits on the XPS and rightly so, then again most people aren't gamers but Intel for me has been relying on their name for years now and AMD as a processor has not only caught them up but has surprised them IMO.

Trending

Latest posts