Hmmm What would you do?

• Cop a sugar daddy like queen Sabrina and live life going to royal weddings

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • settle for an ashy abdi who makes you cook like a dameer

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sooooo freaking tireddddd:deadrose: of somali niggas always talking about how they are only going to pay less then 10k for a wedding. First of all I'm a virgin do you even understand how much that's worth?? Do you honestly think 5k is going to cover my student loans?!?
My virginity alone costs 100k plus, my company on a daily basis is worth 1k on average. Basically even having lunch with someone is a white collar job if you become a sugar baby.

On a more realistic note, yall somali niggas better stop playing games as you can see these extreme measures sound more promising than your pathetic deal of a mehr. Do better.
Obviously I'm joking I know its Ramadhan:comeon: I'm just trynna motivate these ashy abdis to work harder. :kanyeshrug:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I heard about virginity prices online.

Sell your virginity for $1 million. Secure the bag sis.
You can get rid of ur student loans that way and have money to treat your self.

Do you know the age demographics ? on this forum as of late ? 65% ain't over the age 25 years old for the guy''s and i'm only guessing for the ladies it is less then 23%
I don't know what you just said or what it means but can we talk about how you picked the number 23%
like its a guess but its so random that its funny

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Girl you better off bidding your virginity on eBay why settle for peanuts when you can make millions:kanyeshrug:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
An expensive Mehr is not going to make me work harder. It's will make me run away. Now, if you were am extreme brarty

I am sooooo freaking tireddddd:deadrose: of somali niggas always talking about how they are only going to pay less then 10k for a wedding. First of all I'm a virgin do you even understand how much that's worth?? Do you honestly think 5k is going to cover my student loans?!?
My virginity alone costs 100k plus, my company on a daily basis is worth 1k on average. Basically even having lunch with someone is a white collar job if you become a sugar baby.

On a more realistic note, yall somali niggas better stop playing games as you can see these extreme measures sound more promising than your pathetic deal of a mehr. Do better.
Obviously I'm joking I know its Ramadhan:comeon: I'm just trynna motivate these ashy abdis to work harder. :kanyeshrug:
Every guy in here is single and Virgin and desperate u are not the only one walle iyo bille intaan bixineen 10000 ciyaaar baad kujirtaa!

Judging by the fact that both examples in the poll are polar opposites and frankly the one about Somali men is disgusting. Tells me you have probably made your mind up. Good luck.

Keo

VIP

How old are you?

There are a lot of us who unfortunately are what you describe but the fact that you think you would be stuck with one says more about your self esteem. You must not think you can pull the ones who match all your demands. Miskeen.

Reborn

I'm guessing things didn't work out with your new guy :russ:

Virginity is overrated and has no worth in the west, maybe you can try your luck in africa, asia and the Middle East.

Besides its very idiotic and back ward to pay wedding money ot meher even for a none virgin

Wallahi just jump over bridge! Do you really think you can get a man like Idris Alba? Are you stupid or just delusional? Listen from the way talking alone no farax or abdi or any nigga with his right mind will marry you! Talking about 100k naya haddii aad rabtit lacag shaqo aad

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

A Jamaican convert will penetrate through ur virginity for less than Timir:pachah1:

Ashy abdis' money is theirs. accept it or leave it. they aren't working hard only to hand it to you because you are virgin. lol so much entitlement. virgin or not, no man should spend hard earned money on a stupid wedding. if she wants a wedding, she should invest in it herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.