Should I be banned?

Should I be banned?

• Of course not. You're innocent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ciddarta is a liar, I don't believe him. I love you idol.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Tbh it wasn't that serious so I'd say you should sincerely apologise to him then everyone's happy.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
images

Qarxis? What Qarxis?

Not guilty, y'all got to feel me. :ohhhdamn::troll::umad:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I hate to say it but for consistency's sake yea you should be banned.

Hafez

VIP
I change my mind, I don't think you should get banned. I thought it was confirmed that the person in the picture was him because admin told him that he should of reported it earlier instead of denying to be the person in the picture. I apologise to you and all my Somali brothers and sisters (I say things I don't mean when I rage, I'm not racist) and I take back what I said about the lamogoodle.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I hate to say it but for consistency's sake yea you should be banned.

Banning without any evidence? Where's the justice in that?:childplease:

You do know that 'my' twitter and photo were posted, right? I have denied that it's me, but if I change my mind and start to claim that the twitter account is actually mine, while refusing to verify this with the admin or @AbdiJohnson, what would you suggest they do? Ban the person who posted it even though I refuse to prove to them that it's actually my account? :comeon:

@AbdiJohnson has been waiting for verification for hours and @ciddhartha continues to ignore him. He wasn't asked for a photo but just to verify that he is the owner of that twitter account. He still hasn't complied, but f*ck the rules today.. let's just ban @Idol and @Geeljire, eh?:camby:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I change my mind, I don't think you should get banned. I thought it was confirmed that the person in the picture was him because admin told him that he should of reported it earlier instead of denying to be the person in the picture. I apologise to you and all my Somali brothers and sisters (I say things I don't mean when I rage, I'm not racist) and I take back what I said about the lamogoodle.
I accept your apology.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Here's me getting excited & shii about to draw for the gloves & the ski mask, I thought for a hot minute you were asking "Should I get banged"

Status
Not open for further replies.