Should I be angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I overheard my friend's younger brother talking about me. I was minding my own business as per usual (No I wasn't, tbh, let me stop). My friend and her younger brother met up with me, we were having lunch, my friend and I were catching up, and he got a phone call and walked over the table next to us and talked on the phone, I heard him say, yeah she's cool, she got married recently, nah man she's my sister's friend, and then he said she's buuq and balayo fam. Don't let her appearance fool you.

Wtf does that mean?

I was tempted to throw my chai latte on his face.

How the hell am I buuq iyo balayo. I'm maskiin. :draketf:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I overheard my friend's younger brother talking about me. I was minding my own business as per usual (No I wasn't, tbh, let me stop). My friend and her younger brother met up with me, we were having lunch, my friend and I were catching up, and he got a phone call and walked over the table next to us and talked on the phone, I heard him say, yeah she's cool, she got married recently, nah man she's my sister's friend, and then he said she's buuq and balayo fam. Don't let her appearance fool you.

Wtf does that mean?

Why would you care? I thought you said you were married, even if you are buuq and balayo there is a nigga that's married to you and he is into that shit
:pachah1:

If i was you i would use this as time to reflect. If he described you as balaayo iyo buuq it means you are a drama queen and pain in the butt. I doubt its something he came up with and thats how most people probably see you. I think the reason it touched a nerve is you probably know a lot of people see you that way. But its also a common theme when it comes to mj women....they are buuq:manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If i was you i would use this as time to reflect. If he described you as balaayo iyo buuq it means you are a drama queen and pain in the butt. I doubt its something he came up with and thats how most people probably see you. I think the reason it touched a nerve is you probably know a lot of people see you that way. But its also a common theme when it comes to mj women....they are buuq:manny:
First of all, just because I'm an independent, educated, good hearted, strong willed, charitable Somali queen doesn't make me a balayo. Somali men make up names whenever they're threatened by a Somali queen.

I don't care how people see me,I care about how I see myself.

I'm a phenomal woman.

***fixes her crown***

First of all, just because I'm an independent, educated, good hearted, strong willed, charitable Somali queen doesn't make me a balayo. Somali men make up names whenever they're threatened by a Somali queen.

I don't care how people see me,I care about how I see myself.

I'm a phenomal woman.

***fixes her crown***
You do care and its not the first time you heard it:ftw9nwa: somali men hasnt invented that. I hear my mum always call her neighbour balaayo. If he added balaayo and buuq....you must be on some next level drama

VixR

Veritas
Your friend’s brothers’ friends are rating you. You can always tell and it’s always awkward. Sounds like the caller said you’re hot, and the guy said nah man she’s married and drama don’t let looks fool you.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Your friend’s brothers’ friends are rating you. You can always tell and it’s always awkward. Sounds like the caller said you’re hot, and the guy said nah man she’s married and drama don’t let looks fool you.
Bingo!

@Reiko with another lowkey brag thread. I see you:mjohreally:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Your friends brothers friend tryna smash and your friends brother bailed you out by saying you weren’t worth the hassle. You should be thanking him

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Wtf does that mean?

Like others already said, the other dude was interested in you.

Your friends brother was looking out, told other dude you're taken.

Like others already said, the other dude was interested in you.

Your friends brother was looking out, told other dude you're taken.
Maybe he shouldnt said that and thats why she is annoyed. Even married people get tempted and want change of scenery every now and then:manny:

Wtf does that mean?

I think you already have the answer to your question :duck:

Status
Not open for further replies.