Should Deni and Madoobe be arrested for Treason?

Tukraq

VIP
"in 2013, it signed an oil contract with the Federal Government of Somalia, becoming the first international company to do so. In exchange for collecting data, Soma Oil & Gas has the right to apply for up to twelve oil blocks in an area seen by oil majors as one of the final frontiers for the commodity. The company, which has not undertaken a seismic survey before, was incorporated in the UK with capital of £0.001.[5] To date, the company has invested approximately US$40 million on the Exploration Programme, more than double the required spend under the terms of the Seismic Option Agreement.[6]"

https://blogs.wsj.com/riskandcompli...-closes-corruption-investigation-of-soma-oil/

"The SFO had opened investigations in mid-2015 into allegations that Soma had made “capacity building payments” to the government of Somalia in 2013 to develop oil fields in the country, which had been raised in a report from the United Nations Somalia and Eritrea Monitoring Group. The company, which is privately owned and was set up expressly to pursue oil and gas exploration in Somalia, cooperated fully with the investigation and vigorously denied wrongdoing."

they signed in 2013 and it was by the mafia HSM
check there ceo at the time, it was kheyre

@Tukraq he resigned.

but to our point somaoil was during hassan sheikhs term has nothing to do with farmaajo.

and somaoil has nothing. the oil deals will be done with major players like shell and PB.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No, arresting the leaders would only result in more chaos. I was very disappointed at what happened in kismaayo but I believe it was the result of anger and further divisions. I pray for a better dialogue going forward that end with hugs and firm handshakes :)

No, arresting the leaders would only result in more chaos. I was very disappointed at what happened in kismaayo but I believe it was the result of anger and further divisions. I pray for a better dialogue going forward that end with hugs and firm handshakes :)
At least we were not killed like your helpless relatives in Baidoa for excersising peaceful demonstrations against Hyjacking the consititution and the political process.

Do you think the blood of those that were killed in Baidoa is worthless? Being killed by a foreigner who has been given orders feom Villa Somalia.

Puntland Defence

@PIMdefence Twitter
No act of treason has been commited. Deni and Madoobe are both protecting the democratic institution. FGS aggressive intervention must not be overlooked.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
At least we were not killed like your helpless relatives in Baidoa for excersising peaceful demonstrations against Hyjacking the consititution and the political process.

Do you think the blood of those that were killed in Baidoa is worthless? Being killed by a foreigner who has been given orders feom Villa Somalia.

Please stop looking at things from a qabiil view, otherwise we would never solve the problems of our country. It leads to constant paranoia where every person who is not from ur qabiil is out to get you. Trust me, the average person in Somalia wants peace and to achieve, we gotta let our guards down a little and hear each other out :)

Please stop looking at things from a qabiil view, otherwise we would never solve the problems of our country. It leads to constant paranoia where every person who is not from ur qabiil is out to get you. Trust me, the average person in Somalia wants peace and to achieve, we gotta let our guards down a little and hear each other out :)

I will support Farmajo even if he wipes out your qabil from the surface of the earth.But if he touches 1 guy from My qabil it will be war.How about that.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The Oil block's are already given to oil companies. No one owns them besides the somali federal government. They get it out for us we pay extra. That is how business goes, we can't do it on our own.

Now the PM is associated with Soma oil&gas, look who funds the company. A russian oligarch if this doesn't makes the PM shady and corrupt as f*ck i give up. The nation is headed to akhira yet again if the PM becomes president.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
No by Allah they shouldn't, they should all be executed for treason and b's spit on. Divide punt land and jupaland into 4 states and get rid of land land bs.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
No by Allah they shouldn't, they should all be executed for treason and b's spit on. Divide punt land and jupaland into 4 states and get rid of land land bs.

Well damn, leave our stability alone saaxib. Go fix your own if you haven't stability.

Why do you want to divide people based upon what their leader has done.

This ain't Hitler's Germany were almost everyone was onboard.

Visit the so called land states and see for your self.

Do you want to take away their peace and stability just because you want a leader gone.

Or do you go back to villa Somalia and force those politicians to finish the federal constitution. Create a legal framework in which corrupt politicians are sentenced to do time in xamar's brand new jail.

Oh wait that would mean that N&N get sentenced aswell.

Now do you see why Somalia is unstable at this day and age.

Stop trying to destroy the peace certain regions of Somalia enjoy.

Or else where would IDP's go? Since the whole nation is unstable (in the scenario you want).