should Chinese people learn somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are smart, they can learn it in a few days
He is already fluent look at this comment
tmp_3315-IMG_20170605_2204501903726840.png

Apollo

VIP
I'm always very suspicious of people who learn rare languages. Especially the males, they probably just want to f*ck Somali women.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Back in the day Chinese would go to Somalia at Somali Universities. My dad said they segregated the Asian kids so they sat alone.

If Somalis were civilised, af Soomaali would be the Lingua Franca of the horn, East Africa and the Sahel.:banderas:

We would also have the AU headquarters in Mogadishu. The dirty xabashi benefit from Somalia's fall.

Apollo

VIP
If Somalis were civilised, af Soomaali would be the Lingua Franca of the horn, East Africa and the Sahel.:banderas:

We would also have the AU headquarters in Mogadishu. The dirty xabashi benefit from Somalia's fall.

That would only increase immigration to your country if it becomes a lingua franca. Just look at France vs Finland..

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Amun is right to an extent. People who have an obsessive fascination with obscure cultures are red flags to me. Especially when it comes at the expensed of their own.

That's for the extremes. Not applicable to those who merely grow up around other cultures and build a curiosity that way.

VixR

Veritas
That would only increase immigration to your country if it becomes a lingua franca. Just look at France vs Finland..
Somalia is in need of immigration to survive, esp since Somaliweyn isnt a thing and its well on the path towards an imminent clan-based Balkanization.

Status
Not open for further replies.