• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Should China Pay the World Reparations?

Should China Pay the World Reparations?

• Total voters
No it's the Chinese elites who eat wild animals, most of the Chinese do not.
That actually makes it worse.

You would think a Rich Chinaman would have options. I could excuse this behaviour if a poor man had no options, but a RICH person eating this garbage food? No excuse. Fuck China

with 1 billion people, you will always find several examples of bad behaviour.

I still want to trade with China regardless of their internal affairs
The difference being it's the Chinese GOVERNMENT that's evil. The entire institution is rotten, and hence why there needs to be a war with China.

Nobody cares about your average Joe in Shanghai

What we're worried about is Xi Jinping and his Government

Xi is the real threat

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They have fucked up the whole world with their unsanitary culinary habits and then covering up the initial outbreak.

I have been watching Daily Trump briefings. Trump is losing his cool with China every day. These people or monsters' have drastically ruined their name forever. Chiing Choong Diing Dooong Gooone!

The difference being it's the Chinese GOVERNMENT that's evil. The entire institution is rotten, and hence why there needs to be a war with China.

Nobody cares about your average Joe in Shanghai

What we're worried about is Xi Jinping and his Government

Xi is the real threat
I don't disagree, but evaluate how much of that is based on emotion. Nobody calls Western powers wholly evil despite their adventures in the 3rd world. Again I'm not defending China.

I have been watching Daily Trump briefings. Trump is losing his cool with China every day. These people are drastically ruined their names forever.
No one in the world respects China anymore. They forever tarnished their names.

If I'm an American businessman, I'd rather set up my business in India instead of China.

Fuck China

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No one in the world respects China anymore. They forever tarnished their names.

If I'm an American businessman, I'd rather set up my business in India instead of China.

Fuck China
I know huuno. Minus the cursing, I say diinta China

I don't disagree, but evaluate how much of that is based on emotion. Nobody calls Western powers wholly evil despite their adventures in the 3rd world. Again I'm not defending China.
I've been consistently saying for years that China is the biggest threat to the world. It's one of the reasons why I'm sympathetic to Donald Trump.

Trump was right about China all along.

China's crimes would dwarf that of the Western powers if they ever gain power. This is the same country that puts you in concentration camps for wearing a hijab.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
China is stealing USA technology

China manipulates their currencies

China has agenda for Africa

China eat every thing CORONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The only good thing about them is they make our american lives easier by making our products thus its cheaper for us. But their chinse citizen workers are treated like slaves

China is stealing USA technology

China manipulates their currencies

China has agenda for Africa

China eat every thing CORONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The only good thing about them is they make our american lives easier by making our products thus its cheaper for us. But their chinse citizen workers are treated like slaves
Those factories need to move to India. Make it a decade-long process, but we need to move the factories OUT of China. Stop trading with these idiots

They have fucked up the whole world with their unsanitary culinary habits and then covering up the initial outbreak.
They technically have attempted genocide with their shitty diet habits.

If I lose family members then I will never let china live it down. Like the jews always bring up the holocaust to guilt trip germans.
:childplease:

Those factories need to move to India. Make it a decade-long process, but we need to move the factories OUT of China. Stop trading with these idiots
I'm not too keen on India either tbf. Hindu nationalism/Muslim-hatred is on the rise over there.

Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia & Thailand would make good destinations for FDI if I were to secure business deals in Asia.

GTFO with that conspiracy bull****, go do some witch hunting or something
So the media always tells the truth and we need to just always accept the mainstream narrative? You can be naïve and blindly believe whatever the judenpresse tells you but don't expect others to.... especially Muslims.... about half of the US population thinks the government lied about 9/11..... I think there's probably more Muslims that disbelieve the official 9/11 story than believe it:.. Zakir Naik being a prominent example... a huge percentage of Muslims believe in what are considered conspiracy theories... and rightfully so

They deserve to get nuked if China didn’t create the virus why did they cover it up for so long? The outbreak in China started back in October-November.

So the media always tells the truth and we need to just always accept the mainstream narrative? You can be naïve and blindly believe whatever the judenpresse tells you but don't expect others to.... especially Muslims.... about half of the US population thinks the government lied about 9/11..... I think there's probably more Muslims that disbelieve the official 9/11 story than believe it:.. Zakir Naik being a prominent example... a huge percentage of Muslims believe in what are considered conspiracy theories... and rightfully so
What the hell has 911 to do with Covid-19 ?
:what1: Juden presse i see someone has been visiting stormfront and Gab.com, you have a erratic mind your all over the place stay on topic.

Last but not least people should take the advice of a pseudo intellectual (you) over the advice of countless medical experts, epidemiologists, and virologists ?? sure sure whatever you say Albert orangestein

ESEtgb3XYAIrj8p.jpeg.jpg

What the hell has 911 to do with Covid-19 ?
Juden presse i see someone has been visiting stormfront and Gab.com, you have a erratic mind your all over the place stay on topic.

Last but not least people should take the advice of a pseudo intellectual (you) over the advice of countless medical experts, epidemiologists, and virologists ?? sure sure whatever you say Albert orangestein
My point is that one does not have to accept the official narrative regarding Coronavirus or 9/11. Nor do you have to believe Epstein killed himself. The unifying theme here is questioning the official narrative. Is that too complicated for you? Can you not use abstract thinking? Even a child could understand that simple concept yet you act like it's too difficult for you to grasp. If that's super advanced stuff for you, maybe you shouldn't be talking.

Pretty much no one believed the official story that Epstein killed himself. About half the US population thinks the government lied about 9/11. Tons of people didn't believe the official story about the JFK assassination.

If I'm a tinfoil-hat person, at least about half the US population is tinfoil-hat types.

It's called not being naïve and simply believing whatever CNN tells you.

As for Gab and Stormfront, I've never been on Gab in my life and I don't read Stormfront.

The psuedo intellectual here appears to be you. Your whole argument here seems to be "just trust whatever CNN says" and you talked as though a very simple concept was too complicated for you.

But all that aside

explain this to me

Coronavirus Was Eerily Predicted in a 1981 Novel

The 1981 novel “The Eyes of Darkness” by Dean Koontz talks about a deadly virus used as a biological weapon named Wuhan-400. The epicenter of real-life Coronavirus is … Wuhan, China. And the eerie similarities do not end there.

go ahead and explain this

Just coincidence????

What, are you going to go with more ad hominem? "you are a crazy conspiracy theorist"?

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but explain that to me. Is it just coincidence?

Give me an explanation.

Last edited:
My point is that one does not have to accept the official narrative regarding Coronavirus or 9/11. Nor do you have to believe Epstein killed himself. The unifying theme here is questioning the official narrative. Is that too complicated for you? Can you not use abstract thinking? Even a child could understand that simple concept yet you act like it's too difficult for you to grasp. If that's super advanced stuff for you, maybe you shouldn't be talking.

Pretty much no one believed the official story that Epstein killed himself. About half the US population thinks the government lied about 9/11. Tons of people didn't believe the official story about the JFK assassination.

If I'm a tinfoil-hat person, at least about half the US population is tinfoil-hat types.

It's called not being naïve and simply believing whatever CNN tells you.

As for Gab and Stormfront, I've never been on Gab in my life and I don't read Stormfront.

The psuedo intellectual here appears to be you. Your whole argument here seems to be "just trust whatever CNN says" and you talked as though a very simple concept was too complicated for you.

But all that aside

explain this to me

Coronavirus Was Eerily Predicted in a 1981 Novel

The 1981 novel “The Eyes of Darkness” by Dean Koontz talks about a deadly virus used as a biological weapon named Wuhan-400. The epicenter of real-life Coronavirus is … Wuhan, China. And the eerie similarities do not end there.

go ahead and explain this

Just coincidence????

What, are you going to go with more ad hominem? "you are a crazy conspiracy theorist"?

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but explain that to me. Is it just coincidence?

Give me an explanation.
Sigh There many types of Corana-viruses

Coronaviruses are named for the crown-like spikes on their surface. There are four main sub-groupings of coronaviruses, known as alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.

Human coronaviruses were first identified in the mid-1960s. The seven coronaviruses that can infect people are:

Common human coronaviruses
  1. 229E (alpha coronavirus)
  2. NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
  3. OC43 (beta coronavirus)
  4. HKU1 (beta coronavirus)
Other human coronaviruses
  1. MERS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS)
  2. SARS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS)
  3. SARS-CoV-2 (the novel coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19)
People around the world commonly get infected with human coronaviruses 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1.

Sometimes coronaviruses that infect animals can evolve and make people sick and become a new human coronavirus. Three recent examples of this are 2019-nCoV, SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV.

Like i said pseudo-intellectual
no land.jpg