Should CANZUK happen?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Canzuk

m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK
a proposed alliance comprising Canada, Aussies, Kiwis and the Ul as part of an international organisation or confederation similar in scope to the former European Economic community. This includes increased trade, foreign policy co-operation, military co-operation and mobility of citizens between the four states, tied together by similar economic systems, social values and political and legal systems , in addition to speaking english.

The anglosphere practically already works together, they need to in my opinion to take it to a higher level and formalise the alliance. The people (cadaans) are the same culturally and linguistically. Its a no brainer to do this.

Thoughts? @Periplus @GemState @Roorigeg @Indeed @Al-Ma'mun

If canzuk happens, reer Canada will flood the U.K. and Australia, who wants to live in that cold hellhole? Fking hell.

The UK dumped CANZ for the EU like a hot potato and now wants to crawl back when things don't go their way. I'm also concerned about negotiations; based on how they handled Brexit, they clearly don't know how to negotiate their way out of a paper bag. They'll most likely strike a deal, then cry wolf when things don't go their way.... I'm curious who they'll blame after that, given that they'll be negotiating with their so called cultural kin this time. China?

Last edited:
UK will flood Australia and NZ.

Australia will flood Canada and UK.

NZ will flood Australia.

It balances out.
Canadians will be the one who will immigrate, who wants to live in a country where 10 months of the year is shockingly cold? A boring country with no history and culture? Canadians especially the oldies will flood U.K. Australia or nz, more likely the U.K. as it’s closer. There will be a brain drain from Canada.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Canadians will be the one who will immigrate, who wants to live in a country where 10 months of the year is shockingly cold? A boring country with no history and culture? Canadians especially the oldies will flood U.K. Australia or nz, more likely the U.K. as it’s closer. There will be a brain drain from Canada.
Nobody is gonna move to ur shit hole island. Canadians probably will go Australia or New Zealand. Also its only mainly cold from nov-March not 10 months. You clearly never been here before so I don’t know why you even talking so much crap. What’s up with cuqdad did some Canadian steal ur gyal :heh:

Nobody is gonna move to ur shit hole island. Canadians probably will go Australia or New Zealand. Also its only mainly cold from nov-March not 10 months. You clearly never been here before so I don’t know why you even talking so much crap. What’s up with cuqdad did some Canadian steal ur gyal :heh:
The amount of young Canadians I’ve seen here in London is unbelievable for the past 2 years. Imagine if canzuk open borders happen, Canadians especially the young will flood to London. Would you choose Ottawa over London? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, would you choose Toronto over London? 🤣🤣🤣🤣, would you choose ‘Saskatchewan’ over London?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Young Canadians will immediately pack their bags and head to the fun and the vibe of LONDON, rather than staying in crap Canadian cold deserted tuulos, and the oldies will immigrate to Australia and the U.K. for a better less severe weather. U.K. got access to Europe on our door step, so good for vacation, cheap travel, plus easy access to Asia and Africa, particularly if you want to vsit back home Somalia.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yeah, I think the functional Anglos (Aus, UK, Canada and NZ) should work together.

UK will flood Australia and NZ.

Australia will flood Canada and UK.

NZ will flood Australia.

It balances out.

Personally the anglos should just start it already. Its a logical alliance and should emulate the EU.

I think the only reasons why it has not happened is because each country fears losing skilled people as immigration will be easier. This should be addressed somehow.

Personally the anglos should just start it already. Its a logical alliance and should emulate the EU.

I think the only reasons why it has not happened is because each country fears losing skilled people as immigration will be easier. This should be addressed somehow.
Where do you live? Country?

The amount of young Canadians I’ve seen here in London is unbelievable for the past 2 years. Imagine if canzuk open borders happen, Canadians especially the young will flood to London. Would you choose Ottawa over London? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, would you choose Toronto over London? 🤣🤣🤣🤣, would you choose ‘Saskatchewan’ over London?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Young Canadians will immediately pack their bags and head to the fun and the vibe of LONDON, rather than staying in crap Canadian cold deserted tuulos, and the oldies will immigrate to Australia and the U.K. for a better less severe weather. U.K. got access to Europe on our door step, so good for vacation, cheap travel, plus easy access to Asia and Africa, particularly if you want to vsit back home Somalia.
Young Canadians are moving out of big cities like Toronto and Vancouver for smaller or medium sized affordable cities.Why the f*ck would we move to London where locals and non-cadaans like you have been in council estates for the last 50 years, in extremely dangerous neighborhoods :mjlol:

UK are so unemployed that they head to parks to debate each other for no reason kkk Mo Deen is a perfect example of the average UK citizen

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Young Canadians are moving out of big cities like Toronto and Vancouver for smaller or medium sized affordable cities.Why the f*ck would we move to London where locals and non-cadaans like you have been in council estates for the last 50 years, in extremely dangerous neighborhoods :mjlol:

UK are so unemployed that they head to parks to debate each other for no reason kkk Mo Deen is a perfect example of the average UK citizen
Bro look how much a doctor gets paid in the UK :russ:

@El Nino

“Canzuk” is most likely not happening and I don’t see any serious reputable politician entertaining such an idea. It’s just a bunch of tabloids and lazy reporters resurrecting this idea for attention. Australia trades more with it’s neighbour than it does Britain. Canada benefits more from the U.S and trades more with them than it does with Britain and all four of these countries (Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Britain) are located in radically different corners of the world.

No Canadian is moving to London wtf?? That city is unlivable, stop deluding yourself

Maybe vacation, but you can barely breathe proper air in that overcrowded Council City shithole

@El Nino

“Canzuk” is most likely not happening and I don’t see any serious reputable politician entertaining such an idea. It’s just a bunch of tabloids and lazy reporters resurrecting this idea for attention. Australia trades more with it’s neighbour than it does Britain. Canada benefits more from the U.S and trades more with them than it does with Britain and all four of these countries (Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Britain) are located in radically different corners of the world.
Well due to the mass amount of globalist leaders, canzuk will further help the great reset agenda as klaus Schwab the founder of WEF wants total one world government. The EU AU and soon North America union is the next level to achieve one world government.

No Canadian is moving to London wtf?? That city is unlivable, stop deluding yourself

Maybe vacation, but you can barely breathe proper air in that overcrowded Council City shithole
Look at your ignorance, yes London is expensive as you would expect as a mega city, but “unlivable”? Lmaooo I live in a nice suburban area here in London with good access to central London with great transport system. Your ignorance is clouded by reer U.K. coming to the U.K. in the 1990s as refugees being settled in council estates like how reer Canadians been settled in Dixon council estates etc. Now 30 years later more and more Somalis be living in a nice suburban areas outside of inner London like me.

Trending

Latest posts