Should Caare community ban reer Badhan from going through their territory to reach Hargeisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Since they started this nonsense from now on it is game on. There will be isbaaros in Dararweyne, Bohol and Oog on the main road. Warsangeli property will be halal to confiscate.

More of this to come.

"Five gunmen from Habar Yonis/Sacad Yonis sub-clan carjacked a Toyota Prado belonging to a Warsangeli man in Bohol town (30km NW of Xudun) on 28/06. Carjacking are often times a form of clan revenge."

Since they started this nonsense from now on it is game on. There will be isbaaros in Dararweyne, Bohol and Oog on the main road. Warsangeli property will be halal to confiscate.

More of this to come.

"Five gunmen from Habar Yonis/Sacad Yonis sub-clan carjacked a Toyota Prado belonging to a Warsangeli man in Bohol town (30km NW of Xudun) on 28/06. Carjacking are often times a form of clan revenge."
Also post how many jibreel axmed have carjacked and killed. Plus add your cousins porcu:trumpsmirk:

This shit is funny

Bohol

VIP
Also post how many jibreel axmed have carjacked and killed. Plus add your cousins porcu:trumpsmirk:

This shit is funny

Where do Warsans see reer Porcus? let the isbaaro games begin. We are the champions of isbaaro in the north.

sooDmrI.png

Where do Warsans see reer Porcus? let the isbaaro games begin. We are the champions of isbaaro in the north.

sooDmrI.png
Porcu were killed and two MI after they stole the landcruiser of the Dhabshiil branch owner.
Sad story lakiin dont jack shit

Tan kale if you start that shit i will pull my 65 soliders from my reer.
His forces will shrink by at least 25%

Tan kale carre wuxu sheegay inuusan qabil laheyn

Bohol

VIP
Porcu were killed and two MI after they stole the landcruiser of the Dhabshiil branch owner.
Sad story lakiin dont jack shit

Tan kale if you start that shit i will pull my 65 soliders from my reer.
His forces will shrink by at least 25%

Tan kale carre wuxu sheegay inuusan qabil laheyn

Porcus are not good at carjacking only camel rustling (specially Solomadow). Caare said that to assure too many of the D block locals who were worried that he is with Sland army. Caare is a SY man first, marka he only looks after their interest. It is like me being accused of being with the Jeegaan.

Porcus are not good at carjacking only camel rustling (specially Solomadow). Caare said that to assure too many of the D block locals who were worried that he is with Sland army. Caare is a SY man first, marka he only looks after their interest. It is like me being accused of being with the Jeegaan.
On the road to burco. What villages do you guys reside.
Bohol is way east of that road

Bohol

VIP
On the road to burco. What villages do you guys reside.
Bohol is way east of that road

On the main road we live in Oog. When you leave Dhulo territory you enter SY isbaaros.
Funny thing is back in somewhere in 1997 there use to be a big SY isbaaro there and we
were travelling in Sool when we were stopped in Sool on the main road by the SY militia they
recognized us from our family name but told our Dhulo driver to get out of the car :lol: .

On the main road we live in Oog. When you leave Dhulo territory you enter SY isbaaros.
Funny thing is back in somewhere in 1997 there use to be a big SY isbaaro there and we
were travelling in Sool we were stopped in Sool on the main road by the SY militia they
recognized us but told our Dhulo driver to get out of the car :lol: .
Koly oog lama maara markii lagu soocda Hargeysa so maha

Bohol

VIP
Koly oog lama maara markii lagu soocda Hargeysa so maha

It is on the road of course wa la mara. A lot of travelers from other parts of Somalia and Somaliland region stay in that hotel (Safari Oog hotel owned by a SY businessman).

upload_2019-3-16_3-42-9.png

Bohol

VIP
This is how it goes Oog - Fadhi-yar- Doclaha - Bohol. That is known as the Jibral Xasan corridor then from north of Bohol you enter Idarays territory up to Ceel Afweyn.

upload_2019-3-16_3-46-49.png

Bohol

VIP
Hj baa deegta Fadhigaab.
Sincaro ???? Ma dhooxa

They live on the west side while we live on the east. Fadhigab was the scene of heavy fighting.
Sincaro is south of Fadhigab (it was where we smoked two Porcus with anti aircraft gun back
in 2016).

upload_2019-3-16_3-52-39.png

They live on the west side while we live on the east. Fadhigab was the scene of heavy fighting.
Sincaro is south of Fadhigab (it was where we smoked two Porcus with anti aircraft gun back
in 2016).

View attachment 68887
Sincaro is east of the road.
Plus Fadhigaab is so small and shitty.
The road leans west right thru Fadhigaab.
So many idps camps. Subaxanallah

Bohol

VIP
Sincaro is east of the road.
Plus Fadhigaab is so small and shitty.
The road leans west right thru Fadhigaab.
So many idps camps. Subaxanallah

It is due to the abaar last time I was there (2015) I slept under a tree in the middle of the badiye in Fadhigab.

This was back in May last year. Most HJ causalities happened in Fadhigab and Dhidinka, we chased them all the way to Laas doomare (deep inside western Ceel Afweyn district)

"09 May. Unidentified clan militias clash in several areas in Sool and Sanaag regions. The fighting began in Dhidinka, near the town of Eel Afweyn, spread to many areas, among them Dhidinka and Fadhigab. Seven were killed in Eel Afweyn, nine killed in Fadhigab and five killed Dhidinka."

It is due to the abaar last time I was there (2015) I slept under a tree in the middle of the badiye in Fadhigab.

This was back in May last year. Most HJ causalities happened in Fadhigab and Dhidinka, we chased them all the way to Laas doomare (deep inside western Ceel Afweyn district)

"09 May. Unidentified clan militias clash in several areas in Sool and Sanaag regions. The fighting began in Dhidinka, near the town of Eel Afweyn, spread to many areas, among them Dararweyne and Fadhigab. Seven were killed in Eel Afweyn, nine killed in Fadhigab and five killed Dhidinka."
I just came back in January. No Idp camps in Sanaag East of Ceeri
As soon as you get West all the way to burco all you see is idp camps. Inshallah They get Rain. Rainy season started in my deegan.

Bohol

VIP
I just came back in January. No Idp camps in Sanaag East of Ceeri
As soon as you get West all the way to burco all you see is idp camps. Inshallah They get Rain. Rainy season started in my deegan.

People in eastern Sanaag (specially Warsangeli) for the most are urban settlers even the geeljire has a house in a town. In Ceel Afweyn district aside from the villages and some towns it is largely nomadic hence the large IDPs coming to the villages. Positive side is in a couple of years all those villages will be big towns due to the reer badiye settling.

People in eastern Sanaag (specially Warsangeli) for the most are urban settlers even the geeljire has a house in a town. In Ceel Afweyn district aside from the villages and some towns it is largely nomadic hence the large IDPs coming to the villages. Positive side is in a couple of years all those villages will be big towns due to the reer badiye settling.
I wouldnt say urban settlers. I mean we have the biggest cities in the Gobol. Lakiin like 70 are nomads.
It has to do with the weather. It rains more often east. Second when its abaar we send the livestock to Cal Madow and its always raining there Alx

Bohol

VIP
I wouldnt say urban settlers. I mean we have the biggest cities in the Gobol. Lakiin like 70 are nomads.
It has to do with the weather. It rains more often east. Second when its abaar we send the livestock to Cal Madow and its always raining there Alx

Northern Sanaag specially the mountains gets lots of rain tas wa la ogyahay. Muuse Ismaaciil
territory is always green and full of water compared to the SY county. Sanaag is big so weather
will vary from district to district and location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending