Should 4.5 system be replaced with meritocracy?

Should 4.5 system be replaced with meritocracy ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Intelligent debate i refuse to turn this into a matter of qabil. The best man for the job should always be chosen Clan politics should be left for the house of elders

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
There is only one acceptable answer

But the socially acceptable awnser is no everyone wants their clan to be in power whether its in somaliland or somalia even when your clan is in power you then want your sub clan then the sub sub clan

But the socially acceptable awnser is no everyone wants their clan to be in power whether its in somaliland or somalia even when your clan is in power you then want your sub clan then the sub sub clan

its not even socially acceptable, they usually hide behind "its the reality".

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
its not even socially acceptable, they usually hide behind "its the reality".

in the western world it is hidden but in somalia it is widely exceptable everyone knows what clan has what polticial party so you vote and sponsor your own. The fact somalia had on of the most amounts of political parties in the 60s for a nation of 4 million helps my statement our country is not oblivious to this its the opposite we cherish this

Is this even a question?

Our elites and anyone with a relevant position in governance things so.....

There is a reason we can't get this horrible system off, and it is because it is a reflection of our tribal nature and the deep mistrust of any government that isn't bound to our own family

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
even with meritocracy those at the top will probably help their people first then we land back on square one

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
my conscience is qabilst i think its the same with most somalis lucky i have seen the light

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
HRVUV3L8CHA5IIC5-fill320x160x

Idealism and reality sometimes clash.

If Somalia continues to be a country without a rule of law then you won't get far regardless of how much you could offer to the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.