Shots fired. Gunfight happening at bosaso border.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The news I’m receiving is Issa Yulux and his forces were attacked by gallan who tried to refuse him entree into bosaso. Issa yulux became rich through piracy and is a feared leader of a malitia who served puntland during the tukaraq war. During gaas administration him and his forces were in the payroll of the military. He won the battle and entered bosaso 20 minutes ago. Calisaleebaan vs calisaleebaan is not a good look. @kickz @FBIsomalia

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It's pure fabrication I'm in touch with wasarada aminiga and is an employee there since 2009 boowe this news is pure fiction none of my contacts heard of this.

Reer-Bari

It's pure fabrication I'm in touch with wasarada aminiga and is an employee there since 2009 boowe this news is pure fiction none of my contacts heard of this.
Walahi it’s real. I talked to 6 different people. Issa yulux came in with 14 tecknicals. He killed a border police and captured the control. I just got a call a minute ago saying it’s not only Issa yulux. And gallan left the city 3 days ago so he’s not involved.

Reer-Bari

Brother I respect you for fighting under xiif cali taar( AUN). Give me the same respect his family gives mine. I have ina xiif on speed dial. I can call abdiwelli ali taar right now. Why would I lie about something that is bad for my city.

Reer-Bari

I stayed at taar city hotel free of charge when I’m in galkayo. I am closer to them than any calisaleebaan through friendship. My mom and xiifs wife are best friends. Bosaso border got attacked that’s a fact. The only wrong info I got was gallan was involved which was not true.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Walahi it’s real. I talked to 6 different people. Issa yulux came in with 14 tecknicals. He killed a border police and captured the control. I just got a call a minute ago saying it’s not only Issa yulux. And gallan left the city 3 days ago so he’s not involved.

Sounds like a scene out of a wild wild west movie. Where the f*ck is the govt with all these loons hiding out off the road in tuulos? It's like it's a no mans land once you go off the road whats up with that shit @Tucking_Fypo is it clan vs clan living once u are off the road. Ma jiro miyaa dawladnimo. It's pure raw clan right kkkkk like who the hell doesn't have a clan and militia, I am not sure what they prove by using clan militia, u just get the same response and then it's back to wada hadal kkkk.

This Never ending loop doesn't bother you guys. You can't live in PL if you don't fall under the GOVT, there is no space where CLAN is supreme, or else there is TWO GOVTS

Reer-Bari

Sounds like a scene out of a wild wild west movie. Where the f*ck is the govt with all these loons hiding out off the road in tuulos? It's like it's a no mans land once you go off the road whats up with that shit @Tucking_Fypo is it clan vs clan living once u are off the road. Ma jiro miyaa dawladnimo. It's pure raw clan right kkkkk like who the hell doesn't have a clan and militia, I am not sure what they prove by using clan militia, u just get the same response and then it's back to wada hadal kkkk.

This Never ending loop doesn't bother you guys
The calisaleebaan troops are mostly government troops who are pissed about pmpf. Deni tried resolving it yesterday by giving us another year to run logistics but they weren’t having it

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I stayed at taar city hotel free of charge when I’m in galkayo. I am closer to them than any calisaleebaan through friendship. My mom and xiifs wife are best friends. Bosaso border got attacked that’s a fact. The only wrong info I got was gallan was involved which was not true.
Xiif was my beloved commander and was employed by his Hart group PL marines. If your mom is close then i should know her I was AUN xiifs best sniper and bodyguard. Your info is not true I'm an employee of wasarada aminiga and member of 1st regiment guuto 11aad of the godod brigades warkan waa been abuur baan kuu sheegay!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He’s the defence minister. The military comes under him.

Dude it's much safer being un-armed clan, no-one tends to bother you and u can grow in peace. The armed clans are in fight for survival runti not growth. I know it's pride thing but actually weigh up the benefits of PMPF and the casualty count of Ali Saleman since u took it? nigga nearly 80% of those killed in Bosaso tend to be your folks. Is it worth the PMPF? just go back to your civilian shit niyahow, u seem to thrive like that. PMPF comes under DENI, it's not PSF, u want to copy bah dir but you don't realize Ina Diyano literally doesn't come under anyone. Darwish-Police-Commandos-PMPF all that shit report to ministry of security and his ass takes his orders from President and the president takes his advice by those who helped him to office.

Xiif was my beloved commander and was employed by his Hart group PL marines. If your mom is close then i should know her I was AUN xiifs best sniper and bodyguard. Your info is not true I'm an employee of wasarada aminiga and member of 1st regiment guuto 11aad of the godod brigades warkan waa been abuur baan kuu sheegay!
omg, then what are you doing cyber battling diaspora teens who barely speak Somali ?? :ftw9nwa:

Reer-Bari

Okay just apologize when you actually verify this. And by the way it’s still going on. Shots are still going on around the border. The government send re enforcement. It’s two sub land of Cali saleebaan. Bicdiyaan cali. And Ismail cali. Headed by salax dheer and Issa yulux.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari I am glad you lost the logistics, your companies are now illegal in Bosaso port as it has no authority to operate logistics now. Osman Mahmoud will take over the function as Deni prepares to 'authorize' Osman Mahmoud logistic companies in Bosaso who have been furious at the clan preference to Ali Saleman. Now go away, it's the osman maxamoud era waryaa stop getting in our way

Reer-Bari

By the way this will be my last post. Walahi I quit Somali spot a bunch of fake people who would rather lie for clan interest. Goodbye. Thanks to all the good people on this website. And trust me puntland will be great again. In sha allah.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
He’s the defence minister. The military comes under him.
PL don't have a military only police forces boowe.

There is paramilitary forces though all strictly cumar Maxamuud and reer bicidyaan who dont answer to the defense ministry or president but are led by nabadoonka reer mahad our blessed Yasin Abdisamad and nabadoon Gani.
nabadoon_yaasiin-cabdisamad.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Who to believe someone who’s fought for our lands and has good connections or someone who hears waxba dhacey and logs into SS straight away and makes a thread about it without verifying the news.:chrisfreshhah:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
omg, then what are you doing cyber battling diaspora teens who barely speak Somali ?? :ftw9nwa:
Maxa kaa galay cawanyahay go fix a plate of canbuulo Dee laandhere boqortooyo MJ are discussing ee get your lowcaste self camal too serve us royals while we busy talking naayee.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@Reer-Bari I am glad you lost the logistics, your companies are now illegal in Bosaso port as it has no authority to operate logistics now. Osman Mahmoud will take over the function as Deni prepares to 'authorize' Osman Mahmoud logistic companies in Bosaso who have been furious at the clan preference to Ali Saleman. Now go away, it's the osman maxamoud era waryaa stop getting in our way

Warninyahow how do you even know, your contacts are in xamar you haven't been to pl.

Ny negroe how in the world do you know.

Or are your rants coming from the DR's la la land?

If you don't know just shut the F up.

A 35 year old having a cyber jihad with teenagers iska xishood. Go converse with the oldies if you want to talk in fiction. You rant much about science, it is about damn time you used it to justify you rants. And if you are having a mentally flux moment. Let me break it down for you.

Use your science to fact check your essays.
Are they false =delete delete delete

Trending

Latest posts