Short-term Marriage in Somalia: Ethical question about marriage, sex, zina, and savagery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I have a friend who is going to Somalia.:dabcasar:

He knows that when he goes back, girls will throw themselves at him because he has a British passport and hes financially good. And his family is telling him to settle down in Somalia.

He told me that if he finds a hot girl, he will marry her simply because he needs to satisfy his desires;
after all, the religion does say that one should marry rather than commit zina. :yacadiim:

But he also said that he will probably eventually leave Somalia and go back to the u.k; and once he returns to the u.k, he will [without doubt] cut ties with the girl because he has no intention of sponsoring anyone or sending money back to her.:stopit:

Here is the question: If a sexy girl tries to take advantage of him and seduce him because of his wealth and status:cosbyhmm:, then is it okay [morally] for him to marry her simply for sex [knowing that he will eventually divorce her]?:shaq:

In other words, if she is trying to take advantage of him [financially], then is it okay for him to take advantage of her [sexually]? And more importantly, is this situation good or evil according to the deen.
After all, zina is being avoided, albeit for all the wrong reasons :ayaanswag:

That's horrible your friend is a dick. At least the girls motive is somewhat excusable :snoop: they're trying to escape poverty while he's just horny.

divorcees are treated like shit in Somalia too :ohlord:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That's horrible your friend is a dick. At least the girls motive is somewhat excusable :snoop: they're trying to escape poverty while he's just horny.

Very convenient that it's his friend and not him.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Tell your "friend" that marrying with the intention to divorce is equivalent to not marrying at all and committing zina, but even worse since you transgressed someone else's rights.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well it's morally wrong, but there is no zina as both partners are married. He's just an ass this is why I hate men, cruel creatures that thirst sex more than love and eternal attachment. I hope the women manes him so his little nut size appendage falls off.

Why not visit a brothel and release all sexual tensions there instead of creating a sham marriage. Marriage in modern context is a joke. A scam Full of sexualy frustrated young men who cannot understand the real meaning in eternal courtship.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sounds like the hypothetical passport leech and your scrub friend deserve each other

Madara x

Sleep soundly

I agree my friend is a dick. I tried to talk some sense into him but he wasn't hearing it.
So i figured i'd engage the folks on this site to see what ya'll think.

Let's agree that this guy is a bastard. Now, with that said, is his move to deceive her because she is deceiving him fair. After all, if a girl is trying to seduce him, he could only resist for so long. And zina is always an option. But we are trying to keep it Islamic here.

If the intention is to avoid zina, is short-term marriage a viable means?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I agree my friend is a dick. I tried to talk some sense into him but he wasn't hearing it.

Let's agree that this guy is a bastard. Now, with that said, is his move to deceive her because she is deceiving him fair. After all, if a girl is trying to seduce him, he could only resist for so long. And zina is always an option. But we are trying to keep it Islamic here.

Tell your "friend" that marrying with the intention to divorce is equivalent to not marrying at all and committing zina, but even worse since you transgressed someone else's rights.

Wtf? He might as well and go commit 'zina' basically after he marries that poor girl and has his way with her and than divorces her. She's basically finished the other men will see her as "used goods". You're friend is a morally corrupted reprehensible person.
:farole:

Madara x

Sleep soundly

First time hearing this.

Some hadiths or quran verses to support your statement would be wonderful.

Stories like this never end the way you think it will.

The day after he goes back to the UK he'll get a phone call from her father saying he's gonna be a father.

If two consent adults are doing it, I don't see a moral problem, but then again I got questionable morals and I'm myself pretty hedonistic and very liberal :manny:

I'm even in support of incestial relationship between siblings

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Well it's morally wrong, but there is no zina as both partners are married. He's just an ass this is why I hate men, cruel creatures that thirst sex more than love and eternal attachment. I hope the women manes him so his little nut size appendage falls off.

Why not visit a brothel and release all sexual tensions there instead of creating a sham marriage. Marriage in modern context is a joke. A scam Full of sexualy frustrated young men who cannot understand the real meaning in eternal courtship.
You love every human that carries the Y chromosome, be honest :umad:
Women are just as lecherous and horny as men, they're just better at hiding it. At the end of the day you like to flip-flop between this man-hating feminist character of yours and someone who doesn't, you know, hate men for all they're worth :what1:

Madara x

Sleep soundly

I feel you on this one.

But who's fault is this? We have sheikhs and scholars who keep saying that people should marry to avoid zina at all costs. The institution of marriage is bound to fail when people are literally telling you marry for sex.

What is worse in your view, and be honest, if the guy goes to a brothel and commits zina or does the short-term marriage facade?

I'm assuming he's Sunni? Tell him mutah marriages aren't allowed lol unless he's a Shia. Ask him what he would do if the girl become pregnant, what will he do then?

Sounds like the hypothetical passport leech and your scrub friend deserve each other

Come on now, they aren't comparable

Madara x

Sleep soundly

So are you saying that it is okay? Fair game? Deception for deception makes everything balanced?

As they say, all is permitted in love, lust, and war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts