SHOCKING :white man kicks pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach killing her twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A 'shabby racist' has been jailed for nearly four years
The sentence means Gallacher will be eligible for automatic parole after serving less than two years in prison and will spend the rest of the term on licence.

UK justice system everybody

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Only four?! That's nothing he will probably spend two years in prison before he is released

Girls attend self defence classes,that's the only way forward now:fittytousand:

UK justice system is a joke. Filfthy bastard got away with murder.
:jcoleno:

I advise all my sisters out there to learn self-defence so you can protect yourselves if you ever get into an altercation with these cadaan dofaars.

This is what happens when the tories are in power and feed on the hatred that they partially brew. These islamophobes and racists are led to blame other minorities as they are of working class themselves. Vote labour to help the working class and stop the 'us' vs 'them' mentality.

Also, 4 years? 160 years would be better, he took the lives of 2 babies, the average life expectancy of a person is in the 80s, x that by 2 will be 160 years of life gone. He should be sentenced to 160 years

EDIT: The woman's name is samsam, she is mot likely somali i think

Last edited:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
This is what happens when the tories are in power and feed on the hatred that they partially brew. These islamophobes and racists are led to blame other minorities as they are of working class themselves. Vote labour to help the working class and stop the 'us' vs 'them' mentality.

Also, 4 years? 160 years would be better, he took the lives of 2 babies, the average life expectancy of a person is in the 80s, x that by 2 will be 160 years of life gone. He should be sentenced to 160 years

The only Tory government that was generally good was Thatcher's and Churchill's.

Tories have not improved and greatly impacted the country as much as Labour has done throughout the past 100 years. So, I would vote for Labour in an instant.

The only Tory government that was generally good was Thatcher's and Churchill's.

Tories have not improved and greatly impacted the country as much as Labour has done throughout the past 100 years. So, I would vote for Labour in an instant.

Do not compare that woman who sold all our public assets to her friends, to the man who won us the war. If it wasn't for him I would've been speaking Italian and we would've been united with the xabashis

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Do not compare that women who sold all our public assets to her friends, to the man who won us the war. If it wasn't for him I would've been speaking Italian and we would've been united with the xabashis

She was powerful and assertive which I highly respect her for.

Even the Telegraph lists her as part of the top 10 greatest British PMs
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/12/what-does-it-take-to-be-a-successful-prime-minister/
The top 10 greatest prime ministers
  1. Winston Churchill
  2. William Pitt the Younger
  3. William Gladstone
  4. Robert Walpole
  5. Margaret Thatcher
  6. Robert Peel
  7. Benjamin Disraeli
  8. Clement Attlee
  9. David Lloyd George
  10. Lord Grey
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...inister-ranking-third-since-ww2-a7358171.html
The Independent, if you don't fancy the Telegraph, ranks her as the top 3 greatest British PMs

The post-war league table of Prime Ministers

1. Clement Attlee, Labour 1945-51

2. Margaret Thatcher, Conservative 1979-90

3. Tony Blair, Labour 1997-2007

4. Harold Macmillan, Conservative 1957-63

5. Harold Wilson, Labour 1964-70 and 74-76

6. John Major, Conservative 1990-97

7. Winston Churchill, Conservative 1951-55

8. James Callaghan, Labour 1976-79

9. Edward Heath, Conservative 1970-74

10. Gordon Brown, Labour 2007-10

11. David Cameron, Conservative 2010-16

12. Alec Douglas-Home, Conservative 1963-64

13. Anthony Eden, Conservative 1955-57

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-ministers-Brexitr-destroyed-government.html
The Daily Mail, if you are looking for some accuracy and relevancy, lists Maggy T as the top 3 British PM's

Academics were also asked to rate the impact each of the prime ministers had on society, the economy, foreign policy and Britain's role in the world, their political party, and democracy.

They scored:

Clement Atlee - 8.5

Margaret Thatcher - 7.2

Tony Blair - 6.7

Winston Churchill - 5.4

Gordon Brown - 4.6

David Cameron - 4

Sir Alec Douglas-Home - 3.8

Sir Anthony Eden - 2.4

How is that for you?
:comeon::childplease:

Status