Shocking video of Israelis firing tear gas at Muslims praying

VixR

Veritas
So are they going to keep throwing sticks and stones at tanks, and starting prayers in stand-offs?

Why don’t they surrender with dignity? These people’s leaders are dumb. They lost a long time ago, but are in denial. Their persistence is only gaining them losses, and they refused all the deals.

Meanwhile, Israel is carving off land for their kibbutzes, and corralling them into smaller corners like livestock.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So are they going to keep throwing sticks and stones at tanks, and starting prayers in stand-offs?

Why don’t they surrender with dignity? These people’s leaders are dumb. They lost a long time ago, but are in denial. Their persistence is only gaining them losses, and they refused all the deals.

Meanwhile, Israel is carving off land for their kibbutzes, and corralling them into smaller corners like livestock.
This is why women are prohibited from leadership:susp:

I find this clip to be a very amateurishly done video for propaganda purposes. Regardless of how fake it is, the 'true believers' would still believe to be a real story and maintain their rage against the Jews aka the Israelis.

VixR

Veritas
This is why women are prohibited from leadership:susp:
The Palestinian leaders missed the boat in the 40s when they had a true peace of the pie, pun intended.

As we speak, they’ve being offered a “Deal of the Century”, which offers stimulus money for an economy boost in the West Bank and Gaza, and help for Palestinian refugees in other Arab countries.
The plan calls for projects worth $27.5bn in the West Bank and Gaza, and $9.1bn, $7.4bn and $6.3bn for Palestinians in Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon respectively. The projects envisioned are in the healthcare, education, power, water, high-tech, tourism and agriculture sectors.

“Generations of Palestinians have lived under adversity and loss but the next chapter can be defined by freedom and dignity,” the White House said, calling the plan “the most ambitious international effort for the Palestinian people to date”.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...2/jared-kushner-middle-east-peace-white-house
It says nothing whatsoever about land, or a “two-state” solution. They keep getting even more watered down “deals”.

VixR

Veritas
Sure, Zionist.
Sadly, I think they were praying for the cameras too.

I’ve seen similar snippets of videos where they attack and then retreat to performing prayers or reading Quran, as if expecting Israelis to not fire. It doesn’t help that loud Arabic prayers can be likened to terrorist battle cries. There’s tons of videos where they let them pray and they’re just hovering with their rifles, and others where they attack.

I have a soft spot for Palestinians, but at a certain point, it doesn’t have the same affect. They’ve been cursed with horrible leaders. A good leader knows when to have his people fight and when to settle. They’ve been at it for 70 years.

Sadly, I think they were praying for the cameras too. I’ve seen similar snippets of videos where they attack and then they retreat to performing prayers or reading Quran, as if expecting Israelis to not fire. It doesn’t help that loud Arabic prayers can be likened to terrorist battle cries. There’s tons of videos where they let them pray and they’re just hovering with their rifles, and others where they attack.

I have a soft spot for Palestinians, but at a certain point, it doesn’t have the same affect. They’ve been cursed with horrible leaders.

Soft spot for Palestinians?? Nah more like soft spot for zionist occupiers :liberaltears:

So you view the adhan as terrorist battle cry :francis:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The Palestinian leaders missed the boat in the 40s when they had a true peace of the pie, pun intended.

As we speak, they’ve being offered a “Deal of the Century”, which offers stimulus money for an economy boost in the West Bank and Gaza, and help for Palestinian refugees in other Arab countries.

That deal is a trojan horse, they have to give up ownership of Muslim sites such as the Dome of the Rock. Which would pave the way for the West Bank to be completely taken over like the rest of Palestine.

VixR

Veritas
That deal is a trojan horse, they have to give up ownership of Muslim sites such as the Dome of the Rock. Which would pave the way for the West Bank to be completely taken over like the rest of Palestine.
Yep, they never take the deals prior to that which involved land, the most equitable of which occurred in the 40s.

Meanwhile, being the weak entity they are, as they refuse and remain at a standstill, Israel has no contract to hold it to task as it continues to carve land out for itself.
Soft spot for Palestinians?? Nah more like soft spot for zionist occupiers :liberaltears:

So you view the adhan as terrorist battle cry :francis:
This is what the Adhan/Allahs Akbar has become associated with (the phrase someone utters before something detonates):

@Abdisamad3

Let's discuss the video and do you think that it is genuine? Concentrate building Puntland and forget about the Arab/Israeli beef because every little Palestinian town is more developed than dusty Gaalkacayo. Put your efforts where it is desperately needed.

@Abdisamad3

Let's discuss the video and do you think that it is genuine? Concentrate building Puntland and forget about the Arab/Israeli beef because every little Palestinian town is more developed than dusty Gaalkacayo. Put your efforts where it is desperately needed.

I'm not sure if it was staged or not.. It could be but we never know for sure..

Yep, they never take the deals prior to that which involved land, the most equitable of which occurred in the 40s.

Meanwhile, being the weak entity they are, as they refuse and remain at a standstill, Israel has no contract to hold it to task as it continues to carve land out for itself.

This is what the Adhan/Allahs Akbar has become associated with (the phrase someone utters before something detonates):
Really strange video

Apollo

VIP
Sure, Zionist.

I am an antisemitic (as in anti-jewish) zionist. Weird position huh? Jews need their own country because they destroy the societies of others with their trickery. No other group has been kicked out of so many countries. It cannot continue like that.

Trending

Latest posts