SHOCKING! Turkish Airlines ripping of SOMALIS big time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need more airlines to start flying to Somalia this is the way to get the prices down.

it's a very lucrative route i don't understand why the major airlines are not getting involved

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
And turkish somali flights are direct to nairobi whilst in somalia theirs a security pitstop in djbouti

somalia is still not safe, if i was a pilot i'd refuse to fly there...

i think this is why its higher
if we keep spreading this notion we just keep hurting somalias ability to attract investment . turkish airlines has had no problems in somalia so why can't other airlines do the same.

time to increase the competition and get other airlines involved many somalis want to travel to somalia its to expensive 1 of the most expensive countries to travel to in the world

Last edited:
this not true if we keep spreading this notion we just keep hurting somalias ability to attract investment . turkish airlines has had no problems in somalia so why can't other airlines do the same

keep spreading lol, our president is guarded by foreigners :mjlol:

that says it all about us......

Is this guy retarded? Last week this neef was asking Ergodon to send food and now he wants him to do the dishes for him as well?

Birds don’t even fly over Mogadishu.

If it’s cheaper to fly to Nairobi, then do so and take a plane to Mog from there.
:westbrookwtf:

Kenya is an East African Hub, it can compete because many African airlines are there.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Turkish Airlines is so far the only one to fly there from West to Somalia.
When more airliners fly to Somalia, the price will drop.

I would advise people to fly to Nairobi than take plane from Nairobi to Mogadishu. Total cost: 854:mjlol:(478 turkish airlines, jubba airways from nairobi 188x2).
I would do that if i fly alone.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
if we keep spreading this notion we just keep hurting somalias ability to attract investment . turkish airlines has had no problems in somalia so why can't other airlines do the same.

time to increase the competition and get other airlines involved many somalis want to travel to somalia its to expensive 1 of the most expensive countries to travel to in the world

Last october 500 people lost their lives in huge bombing:faysalwtf:

Ofcourse Mogadishu is still unstable. Lets be real here:ayaanswag:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Turkish Airlines is so far the only one to fly there from West to Somalia.
When more airliners fly to Somalia, the price will drop.

I would advise people to fly to Nairobi than take plane from Nairobi to Mogadishu. Total cost: 854:mjlol:(478 turkish airlines, jubba airways from nairobi 188x2).
I would do that if i fly alone.

Emirates bought Flydubai so a return ticket from Londond to Hargeisa on the Emirates website is about 700£.

Air Arabia from Sharjah to Hargeisa about 200 single 350 return

Ethiopian from London To Hargeisa is too expensive at £800 - 1000 return

Turkish airline is the only international airline company operating in Somalia! So it’s in a dominant position in the market (monopoly), with no substitutes!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Turkish airline is the only international airline company operating in Somalia! So it’s in a dominant position in the market (monopoly), with no substitutes!

Kind of good news for Hargeisa as chairch flights to it while make people wanna go via HGA to Mog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts