Shocking! Amisom stormed into FGS parliament. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Kheyre actually thought he ran the government

gKqNY.gif

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
AMISON pissing all over our sovereignty.

Seems like Jawaari has the backing of some certain foreign factions that don't want to see us getting our shit together.

Kheyre actually thought he ran the government

gKqNY.gif
Khayre is the one that sent them you fucking idiot. The guy is a new comer, and he's ducking it out with 9 year veteran, he removed the previous troops stationed there, then brought in red berets along with militarized police, and now Amisom. khayre's using everything at his disposal, Farmaajo aint getting involved bc he left these types of affairs for the PM.

Khayre is the one that sent them you fucking idiot. The guy is a new comer, and he's ducking it out with 9 year veteran, he removed the previous troops stationed there, then brought in red berets along with militarized police, and now Amisom. khayre's using everything at his disposal, Farmaajo aint getting involved bc he left these types of affairs for the PM.
These xoolos are so confused
:faysalwtf:
They think AMISOM would bother fighting a somali force, AMISOM just confirmed what u said

BANTU

+op MVLI
I'm not so sure, I may have been haste in my judgement but this comes out a day after UNSOM releases a statement telling Kheyre (not directly) to act right :yacadiim:

DRACO

VIP
I'm not so sure, I may have been haste in my judgement but this comes out a day after UNSOM releases a statement telling Kheyre (not directly) to act right :yacadiim:
Amisom took over . Amisom is allowed to over rule anyone except true UN in Somalia. Kheyre sent his militia to stop parliament meeting but Amisom told him is cun.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
My 2 cents as a .5'er U s cant run shit but businesses... 30 years of political failure at this point might as well join Ethiopia or else these amisom bantus will surely change south Somalia from cushitic to bantu, it would give us that never been colonized tag, alot of power due to the new nations even larger size and influence and we can work with the habesha to kerbash Oromo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending