Shisha spots

I'm a bit of shisha head, I frequent on regular, here, dubia, turkey, Egypt, Malaysia, Denmark, you name it,

BUT

Only here in UK, 80% Of Shisha goers are somali girls, and lately its the drinking in the toilets and getting pissed and smashed on balloons is the new trend...

One guy who owns two of the biggest Shisha in brum says all he's money comes from somali girls..

Fair enough, enjoy youself, but becarful out there, don't chop n mix between different substances.. I've seen the results

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I'm a bit of shisha head, I frequent on regular, here, dubia, turkey, Egypt, Malaysia, Denmark, you name it,

BUT

Only here in UK, 80% Of Shisha goers are somali girls, and lately its the drinking in the toilets and getting pissed and smashed on balloons is the new trend...

One guy who owns two of the biggest Shisha in brum says all he's money comes from somali girls..

Fair enough, enjoy youself, but becarful out there, don't chop n mix between different substances.. I've seen the results

in the UK, hookah spots are notorious for shukaansi and sakhajaanimo between somalis. if you saw what went on in there youd question the muslimnimo lmao. one shisha cafe in west london used to have bedrooms, it got shut down tho last i heard. its wild.

only hookah youll see me at is highend restaurants, not some borderline brothel that uk somalis love to go to

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
in the UK, hookah spots are notorious for shukaansi and sakhajaanimo between somalis. if you saw what went on in there youd question the muslimnimo lmao. one shisha cafe in west london used to have bedrooms, it got shut down tho last i heard. its wild.

only hookah youll see me at is highend restaurants, not some borderline brothel that uk somalis love to go to
Spots are not that crazy what you talking about? Ain't no way people are getting down in those spots. All they do is play the stare game and go home. Stabbings are normal however.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I've done all types of shyt in my short lived life but I can proudly say I never touched shisha in my life :damnmusic:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I've done all types of shyt in my short lived life but I can proudly say I never touched shisha in my life :damnmusic:

your crazy bro, your missing out. I got head ones from some ting in the toilet.

404 in cricklewood somali shisha place sells alcohol too bare drunk mali tings

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
your crazy bro, your missing out. I got head ones from some ting in the toilet.

404 in cricklewood somali shisha place sells alcohol too bare drunk mali tings
Modddd you London niggas are eating good asf shisha is big over here but not as big as y'all I mean I been inside a shisha spot one time but the girls were all acting shy so I cut