Shisha/hookah lounges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do our youth like shisha? I am sure they know it is not good for their health. If they are bored or don't have nothing to do they should do something that will not hinder their health. Like sports

Why do our youth like shisha? I am sure they know it is not good for their health. If they are bored or don't have nothing to do they should do something that will not hinder their health. Like sports

It's more looking for a place to socialize, a good number of ppl who go don't even go to smoke.

To them it's an alternative to going to a club or something.

I've personally been only a handful of times and it was only to kick it with a couple of ppl

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I love dem chicks tryna smoke yo shit on da low like we been fuckin oh hey aboowe
:mjlol:

I ain't passing da pipe unless I'm bout to lay some

did you not say your from US?coolio

Anyways you could have avoided such a horrible night getting stared by strangers if you told me :camby:

I knowhat exactly what you mean. I cant enjoy myself when I go shisha because of the staring. After awhile you think to your self let me make a move on this one, then paranoia kicks in because if you get rejected everybody will see. So you just stare and avoid eye contact lol. But I dont go shisha, its rare for me.

I wonder if caadaan would behave like that without alcohol and drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts