She's getting alot of backlash for saying its rape to force your wife to have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She's got a valid point but getting alot of shit

This how you know somalis are messed up when they saying its not rape when its your wife

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
She's got a valid point but getting alot of shit

This how you know somalis are messed up when they saying its not rape when its your wife

It’s rape to force your wife into sex, however a lot of women weaponize sex. For example “he didn’t buy me x, I won’t sleep with him tonight” and they go to bed in jeans or something. Islam recognizes this and says you can’t avoid sex with your spouse without a valid reason. :kanyeshrug:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’ve noticed Somali right wing are a hivemind. They don’t even know why they believe in something, they just know it’s a part of their sick ideology.

There’s no way all these dudes on the forum genuinely like 18 yr old girls over 25 yr old girls. They just think it’s redpilled lmao.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
That's when you start boiling water and oil on the stove
beyond-scared-straight-ms-foxy.gif

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
The interviewer and most viewers:

1628703672311.gif

Just look at the comments, esp the women who say it‘s not rape and he can just take what he wants, guys saying they can do what they want cos they "paid" for her :noneck:

LOL

Are people crazy? Of course it is rape to force your penis into an unwilling vagina, no matter if she is your wife or not.

How is this even up for debate? A husband doesn't own his wife's body. Where in the Qur'an or sahih hadith does it say you can force yourself on your wife?

Also, what kind of sicko enjoys forcing their privates into someone's privates, uninvited?

What the hell is this? Being a husband doesn't mean you cannot be a rapist.

Some men are animals who speak, aghas.

Last edited:
It’s rape to force your wife into sex, however a lot of women weaponize sex. For example “he didn’t buy me x, I won’t sleep with him tonight” and they go to bed in jeans or something. Islam recognizes this and says you can’t avoid sex with your spouse without a valid reason. :kanyeshrug:

Why can't men just walk away if they are with a wife who actually "weaponizes sex"? Get another woman who actually wants you to touch her.

If a wife regularly isn't in the mood, any self-respecting man should start thinking:

1. He is terrible in bed/has a hygiene problem.
  2. She cannot stand him, he pissed her off, whether she is right or wrong.
  3. she is not in the mood; sick or tired.

Not "hey, let me force my penis into her vagina" aka "rape".

There are men on this forum, who think marital rape doesn't exist, I've seen them before.

Last edited:
Forcing someone into having sex with you against their will is disturbing and dehumanizing , even if it's your wife , if you don't like her denying you for no reason, then walk away and divorce her and find someone else , only a sick bastard with no pride will enjoy that act .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its absolutely unacceptable and not allowed if your wife refuses you sex for no valid reason maybe you are the problem. Xaaskaga wa laga keensada, you got to be kidding me.

The issue is some guys who don't understand sex is an act between to people, it is about two people equally enjoying something together. I don't see the point in having sex when or if the other part is not in the mood for what ever reason.

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
Why can't men just walk away if they are with a wife who actually "weaponizes sex"? Get another woman who actually wants you to touch her.

If a wife regularly isn't in the mood, any self-respecting man should start thinking:

1. He is terrible in bed/has a hygiene problem.
  2. She cannot stand him, he pissed her off, whether she is right or wrong.
  3. she is not in the mood; sick or tired.

Not "hey, let me force my penis into her vagina" aka "rape".

There are men on this forum, who think marital rape doesn't exist, I've seen them before.
Nigga why are you asking me these questions, I’m a virgin.

The reporter calls marital rape "xaas wax laga qaaday".They triviliase it as 'taking something from your wife' instead of the truth; "xaaskayga waa xoogay"- I raped my wife.

In islam, a man has to carry out foreplay, to warm up his wife's boy, because without this, intercourse hurts, so imagine a woman who is dry and tense, getting raped by the man who was supposed to cherish and protect her. This will can cause internal tears, and so forth.

That's why police officers/doctors can prove someone was raped in court, not just because of semen, but because of Vaginal trauma!!

These sick misogynist freaks in Somalia really care very little about women.

Last edited:

Happy_

The issue is some guys who don't understand sex is an act between to people, it is about two people equally enjoying something together. I don't see the point in having sex when or if the other part is not in the mood for what ever reason.
Not only that, you gotta think of the female anatomy. Forced intimacy is basically torture, it‘s painful and can cause internal damage.

Somalis have a pre-islamic problem with intimacy, they remove the clitoris, which is the most sensitive part, from a girl's vagina and then stitch the vagina closed aka FGM. They don't want girls/women to feel anything down there, they think intimacy is for men's pleasure or having children. That's it.

You can imagine what trauma awaits an FGMised girl on her wedding night from being torn open, and the many complications that arise from a mutilated vagina.

That's also why some Somali men think they can rape their wives, they see them as unfeeling recipients.

Last edited:

Happy_

The reporter calls marital rape "xaas wax laga qaaday".They triviliase it as 'taking something from your wife' instead of the truth; "xaaskayga waa xoogay"- I raped my wife.

In islam, a man has to carry out foreplay, to warm up his wife's boy, because without this, intercourse hurts, so imagine a woman who is dry and tense, getting raped by the man who was supposed to cherish and protect her. This will can cause internal tears, and so forth.

That's why police officers can prove someone was raped in court, not just because of semen, but because of internal trauma!!

Look at his face, he‘s completely mind eff‘d like whut? Rape? Muh wife??? How? She mine?!!!

That's why police officers can prove someone was raped in court, not just because of semen, but because of internal trauma!!

Some Somalis are so ignorant, they think sex is only about making kids.. Seriously some guys think they force and the woman to get pregnant if they are married.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Whats worst is they try to justify this rape with Islam. Its absolutely nauseating how somali “wadaads” are justifying this, we seriously have been disturbed by imported arab culture and certain Section of Somali men enjoy this sadistic culture

Status
Not open for further replies.