Sheikh Young Thug Official Thread (Sspot EXCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate his music but sometimes I have no idea wtf my mans saying. I swear I thought he was saying "true religion booty man" in With That :urgh:

:obamaswag:

R

rcv

Man I love how successful Thugger has become. He's seriously talented and very creative. I been fucking with him since 2013 and knew he would become a success cuz he's just so different and the way he rides a beat is just :damnmusic::ohlord:

Seems like you guys know all the new songs, which are even better than his old ones. You can hear the progression. I'll post some older hits you might or might not know.

.....And the best Young Thug song, in my opinion, to this date.

This has to be his best feature to date

R

rcv

I almost forgot the original throwback thugga track. Long before he made it.

2 cups stuffed :banderas:

so much memories come with that song, 2012 dirty sprite(og activis)+ xans was poppin and Cali kush puilling up in the turnpike to roll more
smoking in clubs
Cops looking like :angryman: me :ahhhh: whoo:camby:

R

rcv

Yeah they had a mixtape together, Young Thugga Man La Flare. Shit is dhab kuluul listen to it.

U

uncleruckus

:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf: pure garbage :trash::trash: this young fag is ahaha can't believe kid's supporting this unadulterated qashiin no wonder artist's ain't even trying to put out half decent song's now a day's, pulling lyrics out his a.. shit smells like shit and is shit :mindblown:

:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf: pure garbage :trash::trash: this young fag is ahaha can't believe kid's supporting this unadulterated qashiin no wonder artist's ain't even trying to put out half decent song's now a day's, pulling lyrics out his a.. shit smells like shit and is shit :mindblown:

You must be a freshie/Euro or a old nigga

posting biggie, nikka this aint 97 gtfoh

Status
Not open for further replies.