Sheikh Shaakir elected Galmudug President

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

:ooh:

Nabar iyo Naxdin thought they would have an easy time Galmudug Koonfur Galbeed mahan:salute:

Farm

VIP
4 Galmudug presidents lool. Great job Xaarmajo.

1e4kvk.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The so called govt came with 1 President Xaaf now we have 3 presidents. @DR OSMAN was right, meeshan wa laysku dhex yaacay :gucciwhat:

Talk about anarchy

Farmajo waa asturi waayay HG hala hosgeeyo wasarada duurjogtada, naga nidaamiya waxan qaawaan 30 sano, go to kenya masai mara reserve park, copy the masai treaty, arimaha beelaha iyo xoolaha ayuu hos imanaya iyo sharciyadeeda

everything, go ask your ppl that are throwing tantrums online about failmaajo because he has you on lock with Ethiopians

You must be an fool to mistake our war on Farmaajo for weakness, we are not like you who lose cities after cities to Somaliland and yet all we hear from PL is their ever growing empty faan, so please continue your usual faan jecel.

P.s, Next time bring facts, not your usual delusional wishy washy lies.

You must be an fool to mistake our war on Farmaajo for weakness, we are not like you who lose cities after cities to Somaliland and yet all we hear from PL is their ever growing empty faan, so please continue your usual faan jecel.

P.s, Next time bring facts, not your usual delusional wishy washy lies.
you being literally under AMISOM is not weakness even after all your faan and booto? lol
giphy.gif

you being literally under AMISOM is not weakness even after all your faan and booto? lol
giphy.gif

:snoop:Triggered Kulaha, about what?

Walahi you're beyond saving, real talk walaal miyaad hubtaa inaadan ahayn biqil/inbred, because with inbreeding comes many intellectual complications.

Your incoherent ramblings remind me of an story i heard about an Inbred who though he saw an cute girl in class but then only to remember he was homeschooled, subxana'Allahi Cadiim.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
everything, go ask your ppl that are throwing tantrums online about failmaajo because he has you on lock with Ethiopians
I heard ethiopian soldiers are having a good time in Dhuusomareeb:denzelnigga:

Trending