Hutu 'sheikh' says eating kuffar children is halal

And you believe so as well ??

:gucciwhat:

Mooryan alert

:nahgirl:
just correcting you. Obviously, i dont condone eating people.
Implying that eating a random gaal on the street whilst starving implies their blood is halal (which is not), on the other hand, we all know the crimes for apostasy.

southside

Hiiraan
absolutely disgraceful and disgusting, condoning cannibalism while calling yourself a muslim and sheekh is beyond sinful! beware of the deceptive munafiq's they're the worst

Religion is still believing and believing can’t mean it is right.:jaynerd: While there is like 2699 other gods.:drakekidding:
So you don't believe in the one true God because people make false ones?

It's like not believing in a historical fact even though people deny and try to change history.

That's not a logical reason sxb.

So you don't believe in the one true God because people make false ones?

It's like not believing in a historical fact even though people deny and try to change history.

That's not a logical reason sxb.
How do you know which one is false and whichever one is right? You grew up with this religion so you’re biased. Islam is not a "fact" it’s a belief like all other religions.

How do you know which one is false and whichever one is right? You grew up with this religion so you’re biased. Islam is not a "fact" it’s a belief like all other religions.
So you don't believe this universe was created but a cosmic accident. That somehow everything was created from absolutely nothing for no reason whatsoever. Or are one of those people who claim there's a multiverse, which just creates the same problem just theoretically further back.

I have studied this field and all the theories from dark matter and quantum fluctuations go back to the same problem. They can't explain what these things come from.

Some now believe in a creator, with the theory that this universe is a simulation. Created by whom? They reluctantly deny a creator but describe his actions.

So what do you believe? That there's a creator or that you're the mathematically impossible accident with absolutely no meaning. Or what?

So you don't believe this universe was created but a cosmic accident. That somehow everything was created from absolutely nothing for no reason whatsoever. Or are one of those people who claim there's a multiverse, which just creates the same problem just theoretically further back.

I have studied this field and all the theories from dark matter and quantum fluctuations go back to the same problem. They can't explain what these things come from.

Some now believe in a creator, with the theory that this universe is a simulation. Created by whom? They reluctantly deny a creator but describe his actions.

So what do you believe? That there's a creator or that you're the mathematically impossible accident with absolutely no meaning. Or what?
You haven't studied any fields in physics .

Nothing makes sense in physics and there is no proof there is a God.

A simple question would be who created God, if no one did why bother with God and simply assume the universe created itself .

It's a choice to believe in God , a choice based on faith not facts.

You haven't studied any fields in physics .

Nothing makes sense in physics and there is no proof there is a God.

A simple question would be who created God, if no one did why bother with God and simply assume the universe created itself .

It's a choice to believe in God , a choice based on faith not facts.
Okay sure, you actually think I didn't study physics with such confidence

Physics does make sense you idiot, it's a subject based on facts. The problem I have is with theoretical physics which is now off on a complete tangent ever since they started to ignore Sagnac's experiment and others, or at best cope with illogical baseless mathematical theories that don't reflect reality.

But you're the expert on a subject you don't know anything about except trivial shit in pop culture.

Secondly, although I don't usually speak in laconic phrases, the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Finally you yourself believe in a religion that comically denies that it is. You believe in metaphysical naturalism, just as many of the New Atheism movement do. Your words today and the beliefs you've shown mirror that of religious people who deny the legitimacy of other worldviews and aggressively promote their own. They view any disagreement as blasphemy and force their religion in the name of a truth that has been proven. In the name of facts they do not know. In the name of theories that aren't concrete.

You my dear friend are a believer in this religion, whether you admit it or not. You have your priests, these scientists and self proclaimed defenders of "the truth", who religiously preach with babbles of nonsense. Demonising those who don't agree with them as unscientific when they themselves purposely and falsely portray beliefs as concrete evidence.

I could go on about your meta ethical delusions and other proofs that you have faith in a baseless religion, but an uneducated believer like yourself wouldn't be able to cope with the information overload.

You choose to believe in these theories. It was a choice you took not based on a fact. If you can't conceive your hypocrisy you prove how deeply religious you are.

Trending

Latest posts